I make my way to where I think the beach and the Cornucopia is, I hope I'm right. I can't afford to walk in vain or get lost. I also look at the trees and the plants around me, searching for some edible food. But none of these have any of it.

If I had gone to the cave, it would have taken me about a day and a half to get to the Cornucopia if I didn't get lost or anything, now I'm a bit closer to it. Or that's what I think. I'm about half a day away from it.

I keep walking and walking, the temperature is high, just as the first day. I start sweating so I put the jacket inside the bag and eat more, it's a bar. It's high in calories so it will give me strength and energy.

Then as I keep walking I realize the rainforest is not as dense, there is a bit less vegetation here. It means I'm not so far from the beach, I smile and my pace quickens, I can't wait to get this done with.

It takes me about twenty minutes to hear and see the waves of the ocean and the white sand. I almost jump in and start swimming, but I have to be careful. I will be in the open and any other tribute may see me, or someone else might be in the Cornucopia.

I also decide to leave the backpack, it will only slow me down. I walk around looking for a good place to leave it. I put it right next to a tree and put dirt and leaves on it, so no one can really see it. I can't afford to lose it, all I need to survive is in that backpack. I'm taking a big risk leaving it there but I will be faster without carrying anything.

I take my trousers off, leaving me only wearing my shirt and some small shorts, I also leave my shoes. I put the trousers inside the bag but leave the shoes out because they are too big to fit inside, but I also hide them well so no one can see them.

I take a deep breath as I stand at the shore, getting ready to swim and go to the Cornucopia.

I get into the cold water and start to swim towards the small island with the Cornucopia on it. There is a lot of wind, making lots of waves, making it difficult to swim there and it tires me up more than it should.

But I manage to get to the other side safely. I walk around and it seems very pacifically, except for the small spots with dried dark blood, probably from the three tributes that died here or from some of the tributes that got injured, like Ryle.

From this side I can look at the rainforest more closely, I see how dense it is, how many trees there are but also I can see something I didn't even notice before. Behind all those trees there is a huge volcano, it's actually hard to believe it has been there all this time because how did I even miss it the first time? How could I not see it? It's huge!

I wonder if the Gamemakers will do something to us with it, I really hope not. I don't know if I could escape if the volcano erupts, it would be a horrible way to die.

I stop looking at it and start to look around and I do find some more food, weapons and other stuff. I look around for a bag to put inside some more fruit, bars, crackers and even some more bread that looks really good. I have enough weapons, so I grab none.

I also grab some medicine, especially for headaches and fever. There are also some bandages and alcohol and medicine for cuts and infections. The stab Divya made on my lower stomach is almost completely healed now, I only have an ugly scar left, that is vanishing slowly.

I also discover something I really think it is useful. A pair of glasses to be able to see in the dark. The nights are so dark you can't even see your hand and fingers sometimes, even when they are right in front of your eyes, so this will really help me a lot.

I put everything into the dark blue bag I found, I may even use this backpack instead of the purple one, this one is more comfortable to carry and the colour it is not as bright as the one I have.