Just The Beginning

Rian

"What the hell are you doing?" the model aimed her question at Sehun but Rian could tell she wasn't expecting to see them like this. But she did a good job of trying to hide it though.

However, Rian had little concern for her now because she was still over the moon with Sehun's confirmation of their relationship commitment.

"Mina, what do you need? --- I thought I made it clear I needed some time alone." The annoyance was clear to read on Sehun's voice. Sehun used her name, which meant they must have been pretty close in the past. Not a fact Rian wanted to be thinking about. She was still enjoying her bliss.

The model, Mina was taken aback at his tone but she recovered like the pro that she was. "Well – you are not alone are you?" She snapped sassily.

"She clearly doesn't count as an interruption." Sehun snapped back with a glance at Rian.

Mina faltered and Rian hoped she would just go away but of course she didn't, "who is she?" she questioned instead, with some underlying hesitance in her voice.

"She's my girlfriend." Rian's heart jumped in joy at the way there was no hesitance whatsoever in Sehun's voice when he admitted it. "So you can see why what you did earlier does not fly well with me anymore. And also your petty little tricks has made my 'girlfriend'" Sehun put emphasis on the word, "very upset, so I need time to comfort her. Leave. Now" he growled the last two words so there was no question that he wanted to be left alone.

To both their relief the model knew when to give up and leave.

"Ugh! – I really don't want to get back to this shoot." Sehun complained.

"Look at it this way, the sooner you finish the sooner you can get out of here." Rian said patting on his chest.

"I guess." He said making a funny face that made her laugh which in turn turned his lips up in a grin. Rian was happy, she wanted this carefree air between them to last, but reality called and she knew they still had plenty of issues to work through.

***

That evening Rian was cuddled in Sehun's arms all naked and spent when he lifted up their linked arms and kiss the back her hand.

"Why are so good to me?" he asked out of nowhere. It took Rian a while to get her head around the question, not to mention that her brain was still a little slow from post coital bliss. "As much as I would like to promise not to hurt you again I can't. I'm an can be an ass and I'm selfish like no other, I know all that and no matter how much I try I'm bound to make more mistakes." He paused but Rian didn't know what to say, their easy afternoon in bed had suddenly taken a serious turn. In a way he was right when she agreed to give them another chance she wasn't expecting a smooth ride, not with Sehun's status, personality and immaturity. "But I'll try --- I'll try to be good to you. For you I'll try my best." he singed and his usually confident air was nowhere to be seen, like he was carrying a big burden on his slumped shoulders.

"And that's all I'd ever expect from you." Rian agreed, but the last thing she wanted was for him to be so burdened trying to make her happy. That was not her idea of a relationship. "But don't try it for me, try it for your self, try it because you want to make this work, because you want to be with me ----- because you want a relationship ---- but don't loose yourself." She turned her head to look at his face trying to read his expression. This was new territory for both of them so she had to explain, she didn't want to make him feel like he had to do things for her. "I don't want to change you and make you into someone your not Sehun. It may take long and we've both got a lot to learn about us. I'm sure we'll both be hurt a lot along the way too but I love you enough to go through all that if it means I will be able to be with you." All he did was stare at her with unreadable eyes. Rian took deep breath knowing she had to say this but at the same time fearing what his answer would be. "But if your not yet ready --- if you feel like this is --- this is too much for you," she gulped, feeling like there was something stuck in her throat. "We can walk away." the last past came in a pained whisper.

"No!" Sehun's answer was instant. Determination filled his eyes and his slumped shoulder stiffened, the air of confidence that he usually carried once again surrounded him. "That's not an option." There was no question in his statement.

Glad would be an understatement for what she felt right then. "I just wanted to make sure you understood, this isn't supposed to be a burden. I'm not trying to tie you down." There was a tremble in Rian's voice.

"Of course you wouldn't," he brushed it off. "From time to time, I'm bound to say stupid shit, just smack me up the head and we should be fine." he said grinning, the seriousness of their conversation disappearing with it. But Rian knew there was some truth to his words. He was too used to casual encounters, from time to time he was bound to have issues with commitment but as long as he was willing to work through them, Rian could be understanding. She loved him enough to wait till he worked through his issues; he was more than worth it.

"Why Sehun, if I didn't know any better I'd think you were being a coward." Rian joked back, keeping up with his playfulness.

"You dare? ---." he said with a heated glint in his eyes and her body responded to that look, all else left forgotten. His hand glided over her shoulder before resting on the bed beside her. He maneuvered himself over her to look down at her. "I want you again," he admitted.

True to his words she felt his hardness on her upper thigh. There was no barrier between them, they were skin to skin and Rian groaned at the feeling. He still took his time, kissing and nipping along her shoulder, giving her nipples the attention they craved with the wet heat of his mouth.

"Sehun please," Rian moaned feeling like she was going to die with frustration if he teased her anymore.

"What you want baby girl?" He said popping her nipple out his mouth to gaze at her, his eye's darkened with passion. "What?" asked again making her writhe underneath him when his fingers took over teasing her when she didn't answer fast enough.

"You!." Rian half moaned half screamed, embarrassment and self-consciousness long forgotten.

"You want me in you?" He said with a satisfied smirk at her coming undone with frustration at his teasing.

She wanted to curse him out but all she did was moan another "yes" when his fingered pinched her skin before soothing it with his mouth.

Hearing his groan at her admission was a small victory but she was too lost in need to truly appreciate it. But then all thoughts were lost at he entered her, making her cry out with the pleasure pain sensation that always accompanied his first thrust into her. He took his time building up a rhythm, driving them both to bliss.

Her last thought before she drifted off to an exhausted yet thoroughly satisfied sleep was that one of these days she was going to learn how to drive him crazy like he did her.

A while later Sehun appeared in her dreams, it was hazy but she heard him clearly when he whispered her name, felt his lips when they touched hers in a feather light kiss. "I love you." he said. Nothing could describe the joy she felt. "I love you too." she mumbled in her dream. "Sleep baby girl, sleep." It was still so hazy, she couldn't clearly see him but she heard the grin in his voice before feeling him settle down beside her before drifting off to a deeper sleep, the dream fading away. She felt like she was in heaven.

When she woke again she was cuddling or more like tangled in Sehun's body. She was surprised only a light blanket covered them but he was like a heater so she felt toasty warm lying with him. She took a minute to look at him while her mind took the time to wake up. He was so beautiful she thought with giggle because she knew he would take offense to being called that. She released one hand from the tangled mess they were and glided her fingers through his hair. He signed and for a second she thought he might wake up but then he startled her by growling a rough "more" in his sleep. Chuckling with amusement at his obsession with having her play with his hair even while he was asleep, it seemed, she closed her eye's, enjoying the sense of happiness she felt.

For the first time since she lost everything along with her parents, she felt safe like she could be happy. A sense of peace came over her, knowing she was where she was meant to be. This was just the beginning of us, she thought with a smile, drifting off to a light sleep.