The Morning After

Sehun woke up to an unfamiliar noise of a ringtone. Still half asleep he reached for his phone on the nightstand but it wasn't ringing.

"The hell?" he groaned, opening his eye's to look around but it was too late the ringing had stopped. Now that he was awake he was feeling the warm body on the bed next to him. In his absented minded state he freaked out thinking what stupid thing he has done now, yet it all came back to him when he saw her cuddled up to him. Rian, she was lying on her side as close to him as physically possible with her face on the crook of his neck, her arm over his chest and her leg's tangled in one of his. Well I'll be dammed; he thought with a lazy smile, she was a cuddler? It was almost too adorable for words. He carefully extracted himself from her grip making sure not to disturb her sleep and went in search of her phone. Now that he was wide-awake he realized it was probably her phone ringing, he just had to figure out where it was now. He found it in her bag.

After taking a shower he pulled on a pair of old sweatpants' and went back to sit up in bed with his phone. While waiting for her to wake up he checked in with his manager and some of his hyung's about today's schedule. While he was texting with Kai, her phone started ringing again. This time he was able to get it before it got cutoff.

"Hello?" He asked hesitant, not knowing who it was and feeling awkward about answering her phone. But knowing how tired she was he did not want to wake her up either.

"Can I speak to Shin Rian-ssi please?"

"Uh- she's not available right not --- but I'll take a message."

"Oh, it's about her brother, she wanted us to inform when her brother would be allowed visitor's and I'm just calling to let her know."

"Oh!" Sehun exclaimed not knowing what to do with this shocking piece of information. However, taking that as enough conformation, the hospital staff hung up before he could ask anymore. But that was all right, because suddenly the wheels in his head were turning trying to figure our how this new piece of information would fit with what has happened before. He may not be the smartest person in the world but he was pretty sure he had a very good guess as to why Rian did what she did.

*******

Rian groaned waking up and stretched out her well-rested limbs.

"Finally awake?" Sehun asked startling her with the sudden rush of memories from last night, brought on by his presence.

"Uh ----" she croaked with her sleep-roughened voice.

"I was going to wait for a few more minutes and wake you up. ----- I need to head out in an hour or two." he explained.

"Oh." Rian did not know how to act in this awkward situation. She was awake enough to realize now that she was still naked with a shirtless Sehun sitting up in bed an arm's length away from her. She sat up, holding on to the bed sheet's to cover up her nakedness.

"Did you tell him?" she asked referring to Suho. In this extremely uncomfortable morning after she decided to bring up the contract, hoping that after this discussion she would be able to make a quick get away.

"What?" Sehun questioned, confused.

"Suho-ssi, did you uh --- tell him that we----"

"That we what? That we slept together? That I made you cum countless times? ----- That the contract was finally done?" Sehun snapped feeling annoyed at how she was always brining up the bloody contract at every turn. "No, I didn't --- sorry to disappoint you but I don't fuck and tell --- Besides, technically we didn't have sex --- so ----" Sehun trailed off finally seeing how Rian seemed to be getting more and more distressed with every word he spoke. "But don't worry I'll considered this to be a done deal, I'm not going to ask anymore from you." he hastily jumped in to reassure her.