Advice

"Ah ~ here you are Ruby --- It's getting pretty crowded out there, you coming out? --- well damn ~~ I didn't know you did this kind of thing – you sure do like to act like the good girl but I've caught you red handed this time." the girl laughed. It was another waitress, Jade; she befriended Rian, and helped her get settled on her first day here.

Rian couldn't fault her for assuming so, the way she and Sehun was right now certainly is compromising enough to think the worse.

Sehun made a move to turn around "She's not tha----" Rian immediately reacted by placing her lip's on his, the surprise was enough to stop him from saying anymore. With the way he was caging her - the wall at her back and his body plastered to her front - only her mouth was available. Even her hands, he had them pinned to the wall on either side of her head.

"Don't," she whispered pulling back, "she'll recognize you." she saw his eyes widen with realization and he visibly paled. His face, even normally all sharp angles and arrogance, looked even sharper and colder, giving Rian the impression of a frozen statue, a very attractive one at that too. She blushed at her thought's, hoping he wouldn't see it. How could she be thinking such thing's at this moment?

"Alright, alright, I get it --- I'm not going to interrupt. But Ruby, make it quick would you? This is a staff only area, you'll get in trouble if the boss catch you here with a client." Jade giggled playfully, turning to leave. "Oh~ and if you get in trouble for this, I never saw you here, got it?" with that she left, closing the door once again.

"Ruby? –---." Sehun questioned. Rian shrugged still avoiding direct eye contact with him. She took this opportunity while he was distracted to get out of his embrace.

Earlier, as soon as the other guy's that came with him left, Sehun wasted no time in cornering her and shooting question after question at her, demanding that she explain why she was here.

Nothing's changed, he was still spoiled --- still quick tempered --- and still very immature while she still loved him – how foolish of her. Nothing's changed at all.

At the same time though, she wasn't the same person she was when he first met him, too much has happened and she's been hurt too much. Now she didn't even have the courage to look him the eye, how could she when she has fallen this low – with no dignity and pride whatsoever? Did she even have the right to feel embarrassed and humiliated? She thought not. Sehun, however had no trouble voicing his dissatisfaction at her doing so. It only irked him more when she ignored all his demand's to look at him, he thought she was trying to ignoring him – like that was ever possible where he was concerned. She hated the thought of him seeing her like this. Girls did everything to look good in the eyes of the person they like, the guy they love. Yet here she was at the worst moment of her life and who does she run into? Sehun of course. Could the world be any more cruel to her?

"We really need to get out of here." his word's brought her back to the here and now making her realize that she had been lost in thought.

"No you need to go while I need to get back to work." Rian made a move to unzip the jacket he put on her before but he stopped her hands.

"Like hell you are~" he glared at her. "I'm getting you out of here." Rian was already shaking her head even before he could finish his words.

As tempting as it was to hell with this job and walk away, she had a brother to take care of and bill's to catch up on – she had responsibilities – a concept she thought Sehun was far from understanding. She couldn't afford to loose this job when she still hasn't even found another day job.