Giving In

"Here you go ---" Kai said throwing a bag with clothes at Sehun. "God! You two look filthy –" he complained wrinkling his nose. Rian couldn't really find any fault with his words because it was true ---- the fact that she was hugging Sehun earlier meant that what ever was on himself was now on her self too ----- She's been trying not to think too much about it all along.

When Kai and Suho left earlier without so much as a word she didn't know it was to get them clothes --- but she was grateful at the thought of being able to clean up and get out of the clothes both she and Sehun was wearing right now --- they truly were quite filthy.

"I'm pretty sure you two are a health hazard right now ---" D.O added in, pointing at Rian and Sehun.

"Rian-ssi?" Suho spoke gaining her attention --- "I hope it uh --- fit's." she could have sworn there was a hint of a blush on his face --- Oh no! --- Did they buy her underwear too?

Her thoughts were confirmed with Kai's next word's ---- " Hyung!! – That was my choice ---" Kai complained to Suho before glancing at Rian's chest, She was horrified at the words that came out of his mouth next "See I told you she's totally a B cup ---."

"Kai!!" Suho snapped at Kai seeing Rian's embarrassment and Sehun's glare.

Rian felt Sehun tense beside her and hoped Kai would stop ---- She knew with how emotional Sehun was right now --- the slightest things could tick him off.

"It'll totally look good on you –" Kai smirked looking Rian from head to toe. "You can thank me --- later if you want" he said suggestively.

"You asshole!! ---" Sehun shouted getting up from beside her --- walking towards Kai but before he could get to Kai, Rain gripped him arm --- she was relived when he didn't brush her off ---- that last thing Sehun needed was to break out in fights in the middle of the hospital.

"What? -- You want to hit me? --- Over a fucking girl? ---" Kai glared right back at Sehun. "Friend's before whore's – Sehun – friends before whores" Kai responded before walking away.

Rian was glad she interrupted the rising tension before they really did break out in fights ---- As much as Kai's words were distasteful --- she cared about Sehun too much to let him fight with his best friend --- he need all the support he could get right now.

"I'll be right back ---" Rian said following Kai down the hallway before anyone of them could stop her.

"Kai-ssi" --- she called out when she was just behind him.

Kai stopped to look back but continued walking when he realized it was Rian. "What do you want now?" he snapped at Rian.

"He's going through a lot and as his best friend he needs you --- he need's all the support he could get --- " Kai still kept walking away. "Sehun would have done the same to you ----" she added in as a final resort.

"Fuck!! ---" Kai swore before stopping and turning towards Rian.

"He didn't mean to come at you because of me --- you know this --- he cares a lot about you while I'm just a distraction to him right now --- So please --- don't leave like this." Rian hoped the surprised yet guilty frown on his face meant that he got her point.

"Urg!! --- Give me a few minutes --- I'll get something for us to eat ---" He said walking away.

"Thank you ---" Rian said to his retreating back but there was no indication whether he heard her or not.

*******

"Come in with me --- I don't want to be alone" Sheun said surprising Rian.

"Sehun!" Rian gasped scandalized at his request --- no, that wasn't even a request -- it was demand. She blushed thinking about cleaning up together with him.