Emergency

Rian

Rian woke up and instantly felt the soreness of her muscle, like she'd done an intense workout after a long time, which when she though about it wasn't too far from the truth. She looked to her side and blushed seeing Sehun there. One of his hands' were under her head with the other wrapped around her waist. She stayed there for a few second's trying to determine whether she could get off the bed without waking him up but he started frowning as soon as she tried to pry his hand's away from her body.

Letting out a soft chuckle at his bossiness even in his sleep, Rian quickly pulled his arm from around her waist first, he complained with a groan that made her giggle even more but other than that went back to sleep. Before he could get his arms around her again Rian got up and off the bed. Sehun flinched a little when her head came off the arm that she had been sleeping on and she guessed it must have been numb under the weight of her head. Leaving him to sleep in, Rian tidied up around the room. Picking up their clothes she hung his clothes and put hers to be cleaned before taking a shower.

She checked up on her brother and was told that he was coming back home later during the day. "I'm going to work in a bit Ryung ~ so make sure you have the key with you okay otherwise you will not be able to get in." She informed her brother before hanging up, slightly glad that he wasn't going to return early in the morning and risk running into Sehun. She didn't want her brother to know about Sehun spending the night here, not just yet.

Just as she put down the phone, she was startled by the arm's that wrapped around her from behind. "You know, I've seen some pretty protective brother's but this is my first time seeing a sister so protective." Sehun practically growled in her ear with how rough his voice was, clearly he just woke up and she had to admit it was sexy.

Rian blushed but didn't answer, feeling somewhat conscious after what happened between them last night now that he was awake. "I was sad that you were already up when I woke." He said turning her around to face him. And here she was thinking that he didn't do morning after cuddles Rian thought feeling happy that he complained but she didn't bring that up not wanting to dampen the good mood with his past sexscapades. She finally looked up at him and blushed feeling a little shy. "Aww you still blush?" he teased her but his face turned serous with his next question. "Are you alright though?"

"Yeah ~ I'm fine." Rian was quick to reassure him not wanting him to misunderstand her.

"Hey, it was a mind blowing night for the both of us." He said cupping her face in his hand's, his concern for her clear on his face. "Don't let it make you feel awkward, I would hate to think you regret it."

"I don't." Rian jumped in to clear that up. But then she thought about him, "do your?" she asked.

"Of course not, you think I'll still be hear if I did?"

His answer was rude and thoughtless but did manage to reassure her nonetheless, Rian guessed she might have to get used to it now because rudeness seemed to go hand in hand with Sehun. Her lip's tugged up with an involuntary smile at that thought.

"There something that we need to do but before that let me get a shower okay?" he interrupted her thoughts,

"I'll make something to eat then." Rian volunteered breaking away from his hold.

"No ~" he stopped her. "We are going out to breakfast, so just wait for me --- unless you want to join me?" he asked with suggestive wink.

"Sehun ~" Rian complained with laugh, feeling at ease now that the awkwardness of the morning after encounter was passed.

"Well --- last night you only just wetted my appetite, so you better be ready to feed the beast baby girl." his expression left no doubt about that fact that he wasn't talking about food.