The VIP

Rian woke up, trying to figure out how she got from the sofa to the bed. Did she walk here while half asleep? Then she remembered about Sehun and quickly got out of bed to go look for him on her sofa but he was not there. So it was him, she thought with a blush. He was the one who carried her to bed because she was pretty sure she didn't do that by herself.

After realizing that she was close to being late to visit her brother again this morning, she went in to have a shower and dress up. She had a full day of work today. First the lunch shift at the restaurant and then the waitressing job at the nightclub.

Rian hated the nightclub job even more than the restaurant job. It's was just one mean old guy at the restaurant; besides he was just very money hungry and cruel nothing more but at the club the customers just assumed that because she was desperate enough to do such a job she was fair game to grope and touch as much as they wanted. It wasn't a surprise really though when most of the other waiters and waitresses would let the customers do whatever they wanted for a little bit of extra cash.

She had always felt disgusted with such behavior but now she felt ashamed because she was no better. That was one of the reasons why she felt so timid with Sehun because she knew a guy would never be able to respect or even like a girl who sold herself like she did. For some reason though it seemed like he wanted to spend more time with her. She wasn't sure why but she sure liked it, a lot more than was safe, she thought with a resigned sigh.

She was brought back to reality when she saw her chest reflected on the mirror in her tiny bathroom. She gasped and bent her head, trying to get a closer look. It seemed to be like a signature and she had no trouble realizing whose work it was.

She went out of the bathroom and grabbed her phone searching on the Internet for Sehun's autograph, just to be absolutely sure. She guessed right Sehun totally signed on her chest before he left last night. She looked at the bedside table and saw the permanent maker. She winced knowing it was not going to come off in one wash. It was going to be a pain to cover up, yet a smile touched her lips at his almost kiddish playfulness.

*****

"Man your going to crack your knuckles if you grip that rail any harder." Kai said referring to the white knuckled grip Sehun had on the handrail in front of the one-way glass wall that gave them a perfect view at the crowd below.

They were up in a private VIP room at the club Rian said she was working tonight. Earlier today when he teased her with a text about his signature on her chest, her complain was that it was going to show when she wore her waitressing uniform at the club. He clearly wrote on her lower chest, for it to be showing the uniform must be bordering on indecent. And he absolutely hated the thought of her being on display to be ogled by all the prevented fucks that would be at the club. He was never good at controlling his impulses, because what he wanted, he got and what he wanted to do, he did. So here he was with a few of the other guys. But now he wished he didn't come here in the first place because he had a perfect view of Rian trying to serve and avoid all the looks and hands that were eager to be on her. The worst was not being able to do anything about it because they couldn't exactly go to the main floor of the club when anyone could recognize and mob them.

"You hate it that much?" Suho asked from the sofa he was seated on. Sehun only gave him a shrug because to be honest he himself was not used to such behavior from himself. He was the guy who never gave enough shit to care but here he was now, fuming at seeing how the bastards down there were treating Rian like a piece of fresh meat available for them to salivate over. "You know you could always get the manger and ask to change the waitress for this VIP room." Suho suggested.