Surrender Part 02

Following through with his word's he didn't waste any time before moving them both to her bedroom.

Once there thing's got even more heated, Rian was seated on the bed, her eye's a little glazed with desire as she watched Sehun. His fingered lingered on his shirt buttons, almost teasing her in a way with how slow he was being as he unbuttoned them one by one. Her eye's were fixed on his finger's as they moved down the shirt with each button undone, her heart skipped a beat and she unconsciously licked her lip's when he reached the last button. By the time his shirt was completely off him, they were both breathing hard. At that moment Rian would have done anything to have his skin within reach of her fingers. Curling her fingers in the bed sheets to curb the temptation she waited for his next move and literally stopped breathing when he reached for his pants. He unbuttoned and unzipped them but his fingers froze and was motionless after that. Rian let out a groan of frustration before she could stop herself.

"Is that frustration I hear baby girl?" he teased with a chuckle, the devil. "Let's keep my pant's on for now shall we? Because if those come off right now, this is going to be over hard and fast but right now I'm planning on sweet and slow." Sehun elaborated while moving forward and crowding her so she had nowhere to go but lay back on the bed.

"Now what?" he asked while he was on top of her, his elbows holding his body up off hers so his weight didn't crush her. There was so much suspended tension between them that even those simple words made her breath hitch. His lip's twitched, letting her know that he knew perfectly well what he was doing to her right now, that he was perfectly aware of the effect he had on her. He was being wicked and she mentally cursed him out for it.

They stayed like that for a few seconds; him over her and her body caged underneath his body, staring into each others eye's until his eye's moved lower onto her lips.

"Kiss me~." Sehun called out all of a sudden, breaking the silence with his bold demand.

Rian shook her head to deny him. Her body was screaming at her to do just what he asked but she was feeling stubborn with the way he was making her feel all these mixed emotion's, and the way he seemed to be playing and teasing her. It wasn't bad what he was doing but there was no doubt that she was feeling frustrated with this kind of push and pull game he was playing.

His eye's flashed with something unreadable before he smirked and his mouth fell on her lips. After a teasing nip he moved lower to her neck and then to her collarbone. He made his target clear when his fingered reached for her shirt and pulled it off her. There was a rush of coldness at the sudden exposure but that was soon forgotten with the heat of his body in touch his her bare skin.

His thumb caressed the top edges of her bra, teasing her about what's to come, but he was being painfully slow that Rian couldn't help but pull him in for a kiss, knowing that once again he was dead set on making her surrender to his demand's before he gave her anything more. At that moment shame and embarrassment was the last thing on her mind, desire controlled her, making her actions bold.

He was fast, taking control of the kiss instantly, he caressed her mouth, nibbling, sucking and teasing every inch of her mouth that was available to him. When he inserted his tongue in between her lips, letting it stroke her own along the way, Rian moaned, lost in the sensation and heat that he created between them. If she was not so lost in him, Rian would have felt embarrassed about the way she felt that heat down below, between her legs, but she was to far gone to give a thought.

During their kiss, Rain's hand's crept up around his neck, clinging to him. Her hand's tightened around him as with every one of his move's he made her want him even more, to the point that she was aching and needing for his touch on her most sensitive places.