Irresistible

A/N: Slightly Mature themes in this chapter.

"Yah~~ you coming with me tonight? ---." Rian tensed when Kai asked Sehun while all of them were packing up at the end of their practice session.

"Nah~ I'll give it a miss today --- ask Tao or Beakhyun hyung, they were planning to go out." Sehun's reply eased Rian a little, not that she didn't want him to go out with his friend's, it was just a little hard when you had to see all those photo's on the internet the next morning. "Is that relief I see on your face?" Sehun grinned turning to Rian. "Be careful or I might think your trying to hog me all to yourself, --- and everyone knows restriction's don't work well with me." He was laughing but Rian knew he meant what he said. Not that she had anything against it; in fact she had no intentions what so ever to put restrictions on him. That was far from what she wanted.

"Did I say so?" Rian responded seriously but since her words were short it came across as if though she was angry or even frustrated.

"Uh-huh~ are those your claw's I see baby girl?" Sehun teased.

Rian didn't have time to respond because he was already pulling her in the opposite direction of where the other guys were heading. A few steps and they were in a deserted corridor, but it was in no way enclosed, anyone could walk down the corridor and come across them.

"It was driving me crazy --- having your eye's on me all that time." he breathed into her neck.

"Sehun, stop it --- this is your company." Rian said while she tried to pry his hands off her waist but her words fell on deaf ears.

He gave her a haughty look, "no one else is in this floor." He said before nipping her ear, earning a gasp from her. He instantly soothed the stinging sensation with a playful lick that sent sharp heat down her body.

Rian tried to push him away before she could do something she would regret. Like give in to him, in the middle of the corridor where anyone could walk in and see them. But of course his strength was no match for her.

"What do you say? --- You want to come home with me so I can have my wicked way with you?" he asked with a heated glint in his eyes. He didn't wait for her to answer, "Well if you're not going to, then I'll just have to show you what you're missing," there was laughter in his eyes as well. The look of amusement mixed with desire in his expression was one hell of a combination that made him look incredibly irresistible. The things that he could do to her, make her feel, with just one glance should be illegal.

Rian gasped when she accidentally brushed the front of his pants while she was trying to get a grip on his waist. His reaction was a groan that had her heart racing and gasping for breath. "Uh~ fuck." he swore, before finally puling back from her.

Rian signed with a mixture of disappointment and relief at finally having some space between them but before she could even catch her breath, he was pushing her up against the wall, claiming her lips in a kiss that was hard and fast. He ruthlessly took her lip's, prying them apart to tease her with his mouth.

Her muffled gasp of surprise, turned to a moan of pleasure without her even realizing it. He too vibrated with a groan when their tongues tangled together, sliding and stroking while he pinned her body between him and the wall.

His hand's found her hair and tugged at the clip that held it all together at her nape. All Rian heard was a soft ping that said the clip was thrown to the ground before he was spreading her hair out and running his hand's through the strands.

******

Sehun's POV

Sehun couldn't get enough of her. She tasted so sweet yet tart --- and hot --- soo fucking hot that he was feeling scorched. With a groan he pulled her close, his cock heavy and hard against her body. She tensed and he guessed that it was because she could clearly feel his hardness pressed up against her with the way they were but he didn't give her time to pull back – or hesitate. He rested his palm on the curve of her ass and pulled her lower body on to him, making sure she felt every inch of him while he used his other hand, cupping her breast to flick her nipple over the clothes.

Rian moaned and squirmed against him when he teased her tongue into his mouth and sucked gently. He had to fight his temptation to rip off all their clothes and take her then and there, against the cold hard wall, in full view of anyone who bothered to enter the corridor.

That last thought immediately cooled his mood. Rian was soft and warm – and only his. She was so fucking responsive to his touch and her response was so natural. He did not want anyone but him to see her like this.

He pulled back with regret to look down at her. He couldn't help but feel satisfied at the way she looked --- all dazed and needy. I did this to her, he thought feeling a smirk tug at his lips. Rian maybe denying them both with her refusal be with him but there was no doubt she wanted him.

His gaze ran down her body, lingering on her breasts and the hint of curves shown through the loose clothes she had on. Bringing his gaze back up to hers, he smiled, not bothering to conceal the heat in his eye's that made no doubt of how desperately he wanted her.

She was beautiful, perfect even, with the way her features screamed 'young and innocent' yet her eyes and body at the moment said 'come fuck me now'.

"Well damn! That was some show ---."

Sehun groaned when he heard the voice from the other end of the corridor. Of course he had no issues with an audience but Rian on the other hand was going to freak.

No sooner had that thought crossed his mind he felt her push him away and the next thing he knew, she was sliding out of his embrace and making a run for it. He had to give her credit for finding her balance so soon and stumbling only twice before she turned the corner and disappeared out of his view.

"Sehun-ah --- you really need to stop getting caught with your pant's down." Donghae laughed, walking closer to stand beside Sehun.

"Hyung~." Sehun complained. "You couldn't have just turned around and walked away?"

"And miss the opportunity to tease you? – Now where's the fun in that? --- Be glad it's just me and not someone who would sell you out ---- Just a head's up, you might want to deal with the cctv footage, I know because I've been caught myself."

Sehun groaned just remembering that the corridors were under surveillance. Just great, he thought with a resigned sigh.