Guilt & Confessions

Sehun nervously knocked on Rian's door hoping she was at home. He didn't call or text her again after she never replied to his txt's yesterday. He knew she must be mad at him. He was here to explain it to her that he never cheated on her because they were never together. He didn't do anything wrong. It was soo frustrating.

During the whole day today Baekhyun and Suho have been lecturing him about how wrong he was --- what an ass he was being – bla bla bla. He was getting sick of all the nagging -- so here he was trying to talk this out with Rian and straighten up everything.

When there was no answer, he knocked again, maybe she wasn't in? He felt somewhat relieved at that idea. Why the hell was he feeling relived? The sooner he got this done the better, wasn't it? God! His palm's were sweating, what the hell is wrong with him? He thought while waiting for the door to open.

He was just about knock for the last time when he heard Rian ask who it was. There was a few seconds of silence before he was able to answer back. "It's me --- Sehun."

He winced feeling sure that Rian would either shout at him through the door or even worse refuse to open the door. To his surprise though, after a long dragged out silence, the door opened.

The first thing that stuck him was how sad and hurt she looked. He felt an usual pinch in his chest at seeing her like this. His mind flashed back to the look of wanting and desire that was there the night before he was with him -- the smile that he liked seeing on her face. Now it was nowhere to be seen. He hated that look on her and even more hated that he was the one that put it there.

Rian tried her best to compose herself in front of Sehun but she was failing miserably. She was still dealing with the hurt and was nowhere ready to be facing him again. If it was up to her she would like to never see him again because it was like being teased by all of what could never be hers. But as much as she wanted that, she just couldn't stop herself from opening that door --- she knew Sehun has done nothing wrong to her. It was her mistake for falling for him even when she knew he wasn't the type of guy who did relationships. All the scandals he has caused are proof of this, yet here she was, facing him once again.

"Uh -- We need to talk .....". Sehun spoke breaking the long stretched out silence between them.

"Y-yes, Come on in." Rian moved out of the doorway so he could enter and closed the door behind him.

"I wasn't sure whether you'd be here or at work."

"I don't have work at night today."

"You mean the club."

"Yes."

"Oh – okay."

Sehun took a seat at the sofa while Rian stood awkwardly looking at him. At that moment, She more than hated that she only had that one sofa in her apartment to sit. Not wanting to sit anywhere near Sehun she was left standing.

Sehun was tempted to tell Rian to sit but knew she wouldn't. He was taken aback with this awkward situation he was in. He came here expecting screams, shouts and tantrums but when faced with a hurt yet silent Rian he was at a loss as to what to do next.

Every time he looked at her he felt like he had just kicked a bunch of puppies and he hated it. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to come here? But it was too late for that since he was already here in front of her, might as well just get straight to the point.

"So --- you left yesterday without even talking to me."

"O-oh? uh Yeah" Rian didn't need him to elaborate anymore to figure out what he was talking about.