Betrayed

There were a number of girl's – pretty, sexy – and exposed. The only stitch clothing covering them from the greedy eye's drooling over the girl's were the minuscule piece of clothing that could barely pass for a decent pair of panties. But Sehun's eyes were frozen on one particular blonde.

At first Sehun thought he was hallucinating --- but he didn't have a drop of alcohol in his blood ---- he haven't started drinking for the night yet ---- he wanted to be drunk so bad right now ---- for this to be just a hallucination. Because he felt sick at the thought of this ever being real.

It was Rian, there was no doubt about it. Her hair maybe colored and cut differently yet he knew that body, he knew that face. How could he ever forget, she has been hounding him day and night for the past few week. Constantly making him feel like the cruel bastard he was. But there were so many things' wrong with this picture in front of him right now.

Sehun didn't even know he had made a move to go after her until hand's grabbed him, stopping him – it was Kai and Chanyeol.

"Sehunnie – stop we are in public." that was chanyeol but Sehun felt like he was in a trance --- in an alternate universe --- a very fucked up one at that.

"Like what you see? --- I told you you'd be more interested in the girl's here." Kai smirked bringing Sehun down from his frozen stupor, with his words spoken so carelessly Kai only managed to agitate him further.

That was all it took before Sehun snapped. "You asshole --- you fucking knew? --- you fucking knew this? ---." Sehun hissed trying to go after Kai, forgetting about their surrounding's for that split second.

They gained many curious glances from the people around, but the patron's of this strip club being mainly men – their attention on the guys didn't last.

"Sehun, that's enough." Suho's order was firm and reprimanding enough to knock some sense into Sehun. He looked away from Kai and glared at every one of his hyung's. He shrugged off Chanyeol's grip holding him back. No one could stop him now, worrying about exposure was the last thing on his mind. All he knew was this was wrong and Rian didn't belong here.

"Wait! ---" Suho shouted after him but he didn't look back, picking up his pace.

*******

Rian flinched when she felt a hand moving along her waist and moved back out of reach from the guy with the grabby hands.

"Oh come on sweetheart, what would it take to get some alone time with you?" the guy winked at her.

'Nothing' she wanted to scream, no amount of anything was going to make her give him anything of hers. – Yet. There it was the dreaded word. Rian tried not to think too much about it and gave the guy a poor attempt of a smile and put his drinks on the table before moving away.

One her way to get another order she signaled one of the girl's that actually did go to private places with clients. Rian has done this numerous times already; after all she's been working here almost a week. But she still felt bad putting another girl like her in that situation, though that part of work was purely optional.

During her job interview she was asked whether she wanted to do that kind of work too. Following a horrified silence on her part, she quickly denied. The club manger shrugged it off before oh so casually asking her to strip. Just thinking about that interview made her queasy, not that she was in any better situation now. Compared to the humiliation she felt during that interview and now, out of the frying pan and into the fire would be a perfect idiom. Instead of just the manager now she was naked with countless faces looking on, she felt her skin crawl. The image of her excited brother when she reveal about his new school was the only thing keeping her going,