Broken

A/N: Violent & Abusive Content Alert ( I know you'll are probably freaking out now lol --- I didn't want to give spoiler's at the beginning of a chapter like this but I don't want offend any reader's who may not like to read this and need's a warning.)

"Ruby~ pick up the pace will you? --- Your order's are getting piled up."

"Uh – I'm sorry –." That was Rian's queue to forget what she talked about with Sehun last night and focus on getting her work done right now.

Last night after his rather surprising apology and explanation's, she still had trouble believing that ever happened, Sehun offered her a job. She refused it out right then. But looking at the crowd right now she almost wished she had considered his suggestion --- it didn't look so bad considering the tough time she'd had at work tonight.

The club was crowded and on top that people seemed more rowdy and sleazy than any other night she'd worked. Was every weekend going to be this bad? She dreaded even thinking of having to go through this rush every weekend. Or it just could be a particularly busy day --- a one off situation, she tried to pacify herself. Yet considering this was her first weakened at work she had no idea of knowing.

Or this could be just like any other regular day but simply her mind's playing trick's on her by making her more aware of her surrounding and making her notice all the vulgar look's she been getting. For all she knew, this could be her mind's way of punishing her for refusing such an tempting offer like working for Sehun, A part of her screamed inside her head saying that Sehun has already seen her at her worst so what was she still trying to achieve by refusing to work for him, which simply if she were to accept would solve all of her problem's right now. Not to mention that she had nothing to loose where Sehun was concerned because it didn't take a genius to figure out that he may be feeling guilty for treating her bad yet that did not mean that he liked her or even cared about her --- it was simply his guilty conscience.

At least that's what her head told her, yet there was tiny seed of doubt it her heart. She knew she was nothing but a fool for trying to romanticize things yet she couldn't help but think; was it really nothing but a guilty conscience? Even more, was she wrong to have refused him when he tried to help?

Either way, it didn't matter anymore, she's already said no to his job offer. To be honest, she didn't even know what he wanted her to work as. After that talk in the park Sehun wanted to take her to his place to discuss about having her work for him. He only had to bring up the topic and she shot him down immediately so they never got around to discussing it. All she knew was that no decent job that he could offer her would pay enough money that would cover all her expenses and as for the indecent kind, she didn't even want to think about ever accepting. She's still suffering from the heartbreak the last indecent proposal she accepted caused her. Soon after that, when she asked him to drop her off at her place, to both her surprised but relief, he gave in without a fight.

During that time she felt rude for not inviting him inside when the taxi he called got to her place but her brother was home and the less interaction Ryung had with Sehun the easier it was to distract Ryung from finding out the truth between her and Sehun. However, Sehun did make a point of asking her not to go back to work, to which she could only manage a small nod but she never had any intention of follow through with that, hence here she was back at her job tonight. She didn't mean to lie but she was too emotionally drain and physically exhausted to take the time to explain to Sehun that she didn't want to work here either but she had responsibilities that would not wait on her. Besides a little white lie wouldn't hurt either of them if it helps ease up his guilt.