Her Acceptance

"Baby girl? --- Are you asleep?" Sehun spoke in a whisper, breaking the long silence stretched out between them, in the mean time he was pretty sure that Rian seemed to have passed out in his arms.

He had lost all sense of time; it could have been they were only there on the wet floor for a few minutes but for him it felt like hours. Either way though, he knew he needed to get Rian to a dry place and get out of the wet clothes himself or they were both going to end up sick.

Rian never responded to him, feeling sure that she must have passed out he maneuvered her in his grasp so he could stand up and carry her out of the bathroom and into his room. It took him back with surprise when she scrambled in his armed and linked her arms behind his neck for support when he stood up with her in his arms, but when he looked down at her face, her eye's were still closed.

Sehun laid her on his bed and tried to pull back but her arm's tightened around his neck, he looked up once again hoping to see her awake, but still her eyes were closed and there was no sign that she was awake. But then she spoke and the peaceful illusion between them shattered.

"Make me forget –." she whispered in a groggy voice, worn out from her crying earlier. At first he didn't understand what she was getting at but when he did he tensed. He maybe pretty dense when it came to figuring out his feeling's where Rian was concerned but it didn't a take genius to realize what she was asking.

"Rian --- that's the worse possible thing any one of us could do right now –." Sehun was very much serous. Sure, as the saying went, the best way to get over someone was to get under another but when the someone Rian was trying to forget was him, he was pretty sure that would make one messed up situation. Not to mention that he was scared out of his mind just even thinking about touching her again. What he did to her before, didn't just scar her, it left a scar on himself as well.

"I know you can do it, just make me forget." Sehun froze at the petulant demanding tone of her voice. He has heard that tone countless other times with spoiled girl's that he fucked one time and never looked back. They treated him like a joy ride that they could brag about to others and normally he had no issue with that as long as they let him have his fun before he discarded them from his sight and mind. But this was Rian and to hear such a tone from her was like a slap in his face.

Where was the sweet, innocent girl that trusted him?

The fact that he was the asshole who abused that trust made it so much more worse. Had he damaged her to the point that she's lost all her innocence? -- And turned her into this jaded creature that demanded he fucked her without so much as a glance? It was a thought that made him feel sick. But no, he would not let that be.

******

"I know you can do it, just make me forget." Rain was angry, she was hurt, she was humiliated and she didn't know what she was doing anymore. She knew what she was asking for but why she was asking for it was the big question. Was she a glutton for punishment? Was that it?

"Rian, I'm not going to do that." Sehun voice when he spoke was cut from ice; she shivered just hearing it. Probably interpreting her shiver as something else he covered her with what she assumed was a blanket. She didn't see because her eyes were shut, she couldn't get herself to look at him after she lost it like that before. She must be crazy because even now after all that had happened she still cared about what he thought of her, pathetic, that's what she was. "No matter how much you demand, I'm not going to fuck you --- and you sure as hell will be grateful for it in the morning."

Rian couldn't respond to that, she didn't know how to, her mind was a mess and she knew all that she could do right now was shut off her brain and go to sleep and hopefully in the morning she would be able to clear up her head. She turned to her side without a word's and curled in on her self.