Reality Check

Rian had a white knuckled grip on the door to keep herself from crying out loud. She nearly gasped with shock when she first opened the door to EXO's practice room and saw Sehun with another girl but thank god she was able to hold it in. Now she was just frozen on the spot wanting to shut her eyes and erase the scene in front of her but her body was not responding to her and sadly something's just could not be unseen.

Was this the same guy that she spent last night with? The sweet and caring guy that made her fall a little bit more in love with him? Rian wondered while her shocked numbness was starting to be replaced with hurt and disappointment and then just acceptance.

This has been something she has always known so she shouldn't be surprised or disappointed at seeing Sehun with another girl. Rian knew she had no exclusive right to Sehun, they weren't in a relationship or anything like that, so she should have expected that he would be with other girls when he was not with her. Yet it was so much more easier to accept it when she was thinking of it than seeing it with her own two eyes.

Rian saw him reach around to the girl's back, unhooking her bra with just a snap of fingers that screamed experience. The girl gave a gasp of shock followed by a moan of excitement or pleasure, Rian could not tell which. She saw the way the girl was running her hands all over his shirtless upper body, the body he told was all hers just last night. The more she stood there torturing herself with the scene in front of her the more she felt her heart breaking. She could not take it anymore; Rian felt her eyes starting to tear up. Wanting to go before she broke down entirely, she gathered enough will power and reached into her bag getting Sehun's phone and left it just inside the room before silently closing the door behind her. She rested her back on the now closed door and focused on blinking away the tear and breathing through the hurt.

Gathering up the last of her strength she started walking down the corridor as fast as her legs could carry her, trying to get out of there as soon as she could.

******

Sehun gave an annoyed groan when the girl with him squealed and scrambled to cover her nakedness when some of the other members came into the practice room. Paying her little attention he bent to pick up the discarded shirt on the floor before putting it back on.

"Seriously hyung? You could have at least knocked." he complained looking at Lay, Luhan, xiumin and Kai who entered the practice room to resume their dance practice.

"This is a practice room, not your play room." Xiumin tried to reprimand Sehun but he couldn't keep his amusement out of his voice. The guys were too busy teasing Sehun that no one noticed the girl Sehun was with pick up her clothes from the floor and sneak out of the room very quietly.

"She is a one of the dancer's for our concert?" Lay questioned Sehun just as the rest of the guys joined them in the room.

"Who's one of the dancer's?" Chanyeol asked being nosy.

"The girl that was doing the tango with Sehun." Kai said with a smirk, which earned 'well this is nothing new' shrugs from the rest of the guys that joined. Suho however was the exception, "I just saw Rian walk out of the building when I was coming in, I was on the other side of the road and couldn't talk to her" Suho revealed while glaring at Sehun.

Sehun paled a little thinking that the chances of Rian having seen him with that other girl were pretty high. Shit he totally forgot that he asked her to bring him his phone that he left at home this morning. His suspicions were only confirmed when Tao spoke up. "Isn't this the phone that you said you left at home today?" Tao asked picking up the phone left on the ground close to the door.