Exams

A/N: AYEEE WASSUP BITCHES IM BACK AFTER LIKE 2 YEARS LMAO. I don't know when the next update will be maybe another 2 years? Anyways enjoy.

3rd POV~

Karma came back to school after being gone for a few weeks. He thought everything would go back to normal, only to be completely wrong :)

He opened the door to the classroom and saw everyone was hardcore studying. There was a koro-sensei clone for each student.

"Well shit now I'm really behind." Karma thought to himself. "I'm not gonna make a dumbass mistake like I did last time." He immediately went to his desk and got to work. He called over to Koro-sensei asking for assistance and where h should start.

Y/N POV~

I looked over at Karma who was diligently working at his desk. I smiled to myself appreciating how determined he was to get the top spot.

"That's the way it should be, don't make the same mistake you did last time. But that doesn't mean that I'm not gonna try hard to beat you either!" You thought to yourself.

After finding a new sense of determination, I began to work at a speed close to Koro-sensei's! Lol jk but it was still fast. My eyes bursted into flames as I was in full focus.

Karma's POV~

I looked at (y/n) to see what she was up to.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON WITH HER.

I looked at her in disbelief, seeing the speed she was getting everything done. Not to mention her EYES ARE BURNING IN FLAMES AND SHE'S PERFECTLY FINE WITH IT????

I got up from my seat and quickly ran to the fire extinguisher. I went up to her seat and sprayed it at her eyes.

"You're welcome." I said smirking.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF MY MOJO" she complained.

My eyes widened in shock and my mouth dropped open. "Uh. Excuse me? I just saved your eyes from melting and turning into action and this is how you repay me? Bitch the fuck?"

"Was I asking for you to save me? I swear if you call me bitch one more time I'm gonna send you back to the hospital boi." She cracked her knuckles and neck as she got up from her seat.
I started laughing at the gesture.

"Why are you laughing?! I will seriously beat the crap out of you Karma!" I started laughing even harder.

"You-your face. Don't tell me you expect me to be serious with your face covered with foam. You didn't even bother wiping it off." My stomach started hurting after awhile. "Oh God, please spare me IM DYING." (What a mood)

"Well two could play that game." She grabbed the fire extinguisher and sprayed it all over my chin. She laughed before saying, "Ho ho ho suckaaaaa."

"You know what? Fuck it." I tried grabbing the extinguisher from her hands, but she resisted. "Just give me the damn extinguisher." She said. I smirked. "If you say so princess." I let go of the extinguisher causing her to stumble, eventually leading her to land on the floor.

"Happy?" I smirked.

She smiled back at me. Why the hell is she smiling like that? "In fact, yes. Yes I am. By the way Karma, that drawing really suits you."

I looked at her with confusion. "What drawing?" I looked at where her gaze was, SHE DREW A HUGE COCK ON MY CLOTHES? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?

I looked at her, baffled at her skill. "I applaud you. Well played." Seriously though how? I don't think I should even ask at this point.

"HEY YOU TWO!" Koro-sensei yelled. "What are you two doing, fooling around? You're our top students! We need you to focus and start working." Oops I completely forgot.

"Okay okay~ chill, I'll work right now. See ya (y/n)." I winked at her as I walked to my seat.

Man I'm gonna be up all night studying.