Special Chapter: Genderbend

A/n: Let's take a break from the actual chapters shall we? Now...LETS BEGIN!

You woke up in your bed next to Karma as usual, when you noticed it wasn't actually Karma. She had long red hair that goes up to her waist, a right sized chest, long pretty eyelashes. So overall, she's the prettiest person you ever met. She's like the ideal girl! You stared at her with amazement and snapped out if it. You shook her up, and she opened her eyes lazily. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"What are you doing in here you stranger!" You guys said in unison. The girl covered her mouth. You guys looked at each other and ran up to your mirror.

"What-the-hell-happened-to-me! Why am I a guy?!" You yelled. To make sure, you put your hands on your chest. Nothing. You didn't want to do this, but you placed your hand on your private area and screamed.

"WHY IS THAT THERE!?" You had short hair that looked like Karma's. It was (h/c) and soft. You ruffled it around and smirked.

"Well I guess it isn't that bad."

As for the unknown girl, she looked at herself with horror. Touching herself confused.

"Why are added things on my body? Where is it?" She panicked.

"Why are you here? I don't even know you." You said with a poker face.

"I could say the same thing to you. Why are you in (y/n)'s house?" The girl asked.

"What are you talking about? I am (y/n). And who might you be?"

"I'm Karma. Well I'm supposed to be atleast." You guys looked at each other shocked. It all made sense now. The familiar hair, face, and all that other stuff.

"What are we gonna do!" You guys yelled in unison.

"But I got to admit, you do look pretty." You said with a smirk.

"Don't check me out it feels weird. Especially since I was a guy. Looking at you like this makes me feel gay." He stated.

"Eh~ you're not gonna say I look handsome." You pouted.

"I'll admit, you look handsome. But not as handsome as me when I was 'Karma'."

"Well youre not as pretty as me." You lied. "Honestly I think he I mean she really is pretty." You said in your head.

"Instead of doing something about it, why don't we stay like this for a day and fix it tomorrow?" You asked. "I've always wanted to try being a boy."

"Fine.Eto...this is weird but how do you pee?" Karma asked.

"You have to sit on the toilet." You said smirking.

"Oh so basically like pooping." He said.

"I guess. Anyways Karma,will you go out on a date with me?" You asked holding out your hand.

"Sure." He took your hand and held it.

"Thank you. Oh wait I just noticed but your gonna need to use my clothes. Let me borrow yours." You said. You stripped off her, his? I don't know, clothes and she panicked.

"What are you doing?" She asked covering her chest.

"Does if really matter? I used to have a girl body you know." You said continuing. She blushed and went with it. "She's different from the actual Karma." You thought. You finished dressing her up and you squealed.

"You're so cute!"

"Again you're making me feel gay."

"Gomen."

"Anyways my turn to dress you." She said with a seductive tone. She stripped off your clothes and dressed you up in an orderly fashion. "Perfect." She said nodding satisfied.

"Well then shall we go?" You asked.

"Wait your paying this time since your the guy." She said smirking. "And don't you think it would be weird if I called you (y/n)? You should change it into a guys." She stated.

"Then what about (random guy name that's closest to yours)?"

"I guess that's good. Now let's go."

You guys headed out the door and went to the amusement park.