Exams

You and the class went outside where Koro-sensei summoned them. He was saying whoever was the top student for a subject, that person would get to cut off a tentacle. He also said we'd get to have class a's resort if we beat them in the amount of subjects. This hyped up the whole class. The next thing you know is that there's a Koro-sensei clone for each student and you guys ended up studying. "As you guys know, every time you cut or shoot a tentacle, my speed slows down. When you shoot 1, the amount of clones decrease, however when its 2, you see me as a child, and 3 you see my past memories, and 4 you see my childhood memories of my mom abandoning me as a child. "That's to depressing!" everyone said. "Anyways, (Y/n), since you weren't able to take the placement test I don't know where your at and what your weak spots are. Although every test you took of mine were 100%. You have the top scores here. What spot do you think your weak at?" You thought about this for awhile and said,"Math maybe." Koro-sensei also stopped to think about your response. "Alright then, we'll have Karma teach you since he knows a lot about it." You got up and walked towards Karma who was sleeping while Koro-sensei scolded him. He woke up and looked at the teacher. "Neh Koro-sensei, your getting boring. Your acting like all the other teachers. "Study for this. Study for that." And with that he left.

You followed Karma and tried to stop him, but even from you it didn't work. This kind of saddens you a little. You just just shrugged it off and went back to the class room. You went to Koro-sensei and he expanded every subject in your mind to win for the class. Then before you know it, it was time to go home.

When you were heading towards the gate, you saw Karma standing there waiting for you. You also saw girls fawning over him as they walked by. "Akabane's cute isn't he. No what are you talking about he's hot!" you heard from another group of girls passing by. "I guess even though he's in class-E he's still popular." You said in your head with jealousy. "Took you long enough." He said throwing out a juice box. "You didn't have to wait for me you know." You said in a pissed tone. "What's wrong?" He said tilting his head. "Nothing really!" You said turning your head away from him. He found out that you were jealous because of the girls that were fawning over him. He smirked and walked up to you and tilted your chin up so you could see him." Don't worry, your the only one I have attention for." He looked at you with kind eyes,filled with care. He leaned in for a kiss that tasted sweet. You gladly accepted it and kissed him back.

Before walking home, you guys decided to go a cafe with all your favorite sweets. You were humming happily at the thought, hand in hand with Karma. He chuckled to himself thinking how cute you were. You guys finally arrived and stepped inside.

"Welcome." One of the maids said.The maid led you guys to your seat and gave you the menus. You noticed that she was staring at Karma the whole time with sparkling eyes of a girl in love. You got pissed and excused your self. "I'm gonna use the bathroom." You went inside and punched the wall. "Dang it! Why does he have to be liked by all the girls!" You said under your breath. After cooling down, you went back to Karma. "I ordered mine already. Order what you want I'll pay." You smiled brightly at him. "Really! Well if you say so." You raised your hand so they could get your order. This time it was a butler. "I'll get a dozen macaroons, a sundae, 6 chocolate ice cream mochi's, and a strawberry cheese cake." You said flashing a smile at the butler.

Karma's POV

I was smiling while (Y/n) was ordering a bunch a food when I noticed the butler has been staring at her chest for awhile. A group of guys came in the cafe and passed by us. "Hey she's cute isn't she." one said. "Yeah we should pick her up sometime." said another idiot. "But isn't she with a guy." and yet another idiot said. "That's probably just her brother." the last freakin idiot said. "Oi what do they think their doing! Fawning over (y/n) as if no one was sitting with her!" I said in my head trying not to cause a commotion. (Y/n) finally finished ordering and I let out a sigh of relief. "That's a lot of food you got there (y/n)..." I said sweat dropping. "These sweets are really good. I can't help it." She replied with food stuffed in her face. "If you can't finish all of it just ask for a box." I smiled. "Hai!"

Third POV
You were stuffing your face in the sweets when you noticed Karma's expression darken, staring at the guy who took your order. "Karma what's wrong?" You said tilting your head. He turned his head back to you and smiled. "Nothing just keep eating." His smile looked forced. You frowned at this and said,"Karma I know you well don't think I wouldn't know if some things wrong with you." You put down your fork and stared at him. "I guess nothing gets away from you huh. Fine I'll tell you." You were anxious to find out what he was gonna say. "I'm jealous." He said blushing. "Of what? Not having as much sweets as me? I can share with you if you want." You said. "That's not it! I'm jealous because guys are always looking at you even though I'm with you!" He yelled punching the table. You sat there stunned and smiled. "Did you really think you were the only one jealous?" You said placing a hand on his face. He was shocked at your statement and looked at you. "When all those girls were looking at you when you were waiting for me. You knew I was jealous. And I still am." You said giving him a smile. For awhile both of you didn't say anything. You got up from your seat gesturing him that you guys should head home. He followed behind you and walked home together in silence.

"Karma, why don't you want to study for the exams?" You asked curiously.

He didn't say anything for awhile. "I guess I haven't told you how I got to class-E and what happened at that time huh." You nodded in response. "Then I'll tell you."