Exams (2)

"Last year before you came, there was a teacher who used to support me with whatever I'd do. He even said that he would accept my violent side, as long as what I'm doing was right. But then one day, there was a class E student being bullied by a class a student, who had the highest grades in his year and had a "bright future". I saved the class e student from getting bullied and beat up the other student. I was called into the teachers office and explained to him what happened, but he didn't care. I was even the one who was right. I mean, if someone was getting bullied wouldn't you need to stop them?" you nodded in agreement. "Wow Karma was nice before? Or did he just save the student so he has an excuse to beat someone up?" you thought. " He only cared about his reputation, nothing else. And with that, he sent me into class e for a stupid reason. He's dead to me now. I couldn't trust anyone after, I resented people who just care about there reputation and are going all like, "study this. study that." and Koro-sensei just reminded me of him just now. it's annoying." he balled his hand into a fist, as if he wanted to punch something. You gabbed his hand and covered them with yours.

"Karma, you said you couldn't trust anyone after that right? Does that mean you don't trust me?" you said with a concerned voice. He smiled at you patted your head.

"Of course I trust you. You're an exception."

Next day~
You went to school earlier than usual, leaving your usual group behind. You planned on studying for the exams, about to ask Karma if he wanted to join, but you knew he would reject your offer and say something like,"I'm to good to study." Or "I'm smart enough already."

You arrived at the building and entered. You saw Isogai preparing things that were needed for today and you decided to help. "Good morning Isogai-kun! Do you need help?" You greeted. He looked back at you while carrying some boxes. "Good morning, (y/n)-san. I could use some help if you don't mind." He said smiling. You walked towards the piled up boxes and started carrying them into the classroom. After a good 15 minutes, you guys finally finished. "Thank you (y/n)-san, if you weren't here I'd probably have to do this for an hour." He said sighing. "Don't worry about it. Oh, I was gonna head to the library to study, do you wanna come?" "Sure why not. But don't you need reservations for that?" He asked. "I already got it." You showed him a ticket with your name on it.

You guys went down the mountain and headed towards the main campus. People were staring at you, but you got used to it. You finally arrived at the library, showed the person on the counter your ticket, and headed towards your seats. "Isogai-kun, if you need any help with any of the subjects, I could help you." You pointed out. "Thanks." He replied. You guys started helping each other out, sometimes even laughing or talking about other random things. "You know, I thought it would be awkward to be with you, but your actually a fun person." You said with no hesitation. He sweat dropped at your sentence. "Arigato? I guess. Anyways, I'm glad we got closer, (y/n). He smiled closing his eyes. You smiled back at him and looked at the clock. "We should head back before we end up being late." you said. You guys packed up your things and headed back to the class.

You guys arrived just in time for roll call. "(Y/n) (l/n)!" Koro senei said calling you. "Here!" You replied. You noticed Karma looking at you his eyes saying that he wants to ask you something. You looked at him and tilted your head. In response he just looked back towards the board without saying anything. "What's with him." You muttered.

Time skip to exams~

You guys went into the building to take the tests, everyone feeling a little bit nervous, except you and Karma. You thought Karma was gonna do bad in the test for not studying and being to arrogant. You worried about him but shook it off. "If he gets a bad grade, I know he'll be embarrassed. Well whatever, I warned him many times before and he wouldn't listen." you said sighing. You stole a glance at him and saw him with his chin up, looking at Asano. While Asano also looking at him. "Something bad's gonna happen huh..." you mumbled.

You finally received the test and began. You looked at it for awhile and said in your head. "These are more like high school questions..." You shook your head and focused on the test and answered each and everyone easily. You looked back without letting the teacher notice, and saw everyone writing as well. "Good! They just need to keep this up!" After a few minutes, you finished your test and reviewed your answers. You were reading one of the questions when you noticed there was an error in the text. "I'll just tell them I guess." you placed a note on the test pointing out the mistake. "Now all that's left is to wait for everyone else to finish."

After Exams~

You guys received your tests, and Koro-sensei announced the winners of the class and the winners of the whole school for that subject. "(y/n) (l/n)!" Koro-sensei called your name and you waited in anticipation. He just stared at you, then your paper, then at you again. "ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME OR WHAT!?" you yelled pissed. "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU BEAT EVERYONE IN THE SCHOOL, INCLUDING ASANO!" he said cheerfully. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!" everyone in the room yelled including you. "Y-Y-You were that smart!" Maehara said. "I honestly thought you were an idiot!" Rio announced. Everyone nodded in agreement. "OI!" you snapped at them. "Not to mention, you got all of the answers right! They also gave you extra points for correcting that math question!" Koro-sensei said cutting off everyone else's complaints. "What do you mean?" everyone looked at you confused. "There was a spelling error in a math problem." you said bored. After a few moments of silence, everyone came up to you and gave you large amounts of hugs. "ARIGATO FOR WINNING FOR US!" they all said in unison. "N-no problem, now could you get off me I can't breathe!" you said coughing. "Sorry!" they all gave off an awkward laugh and you noticed something. "Where's Karma?" you thought.

You went outside to look for him, you spotted him leaning on a tree and crumbling his result paper. You saw the number of his rank saying "rank 14". You saw Koro-sensei crawl up behind Karma, you decided to hide and hear what they're saying.

"Class A sure is mighty. They monopolize the top 6 ranks in the school for the overall scores of the five subjects. Well one of them is gone thanks to (y/n)-san. Class A sure did study like mad too. No lazy student would be able to keep up. " Koro-sensei said from the other side of the tree.

"What are you trying to say." karma said pissed.

Koro-sensei slowly crept through the side of the tree. "You thought," I'm so cool I'm gonna ace these tests no sweat." Right? How mortifying!" Karma blushed a deep shade of red. Redder then his hair if possible. You took out your phone and took a picture of him blushing while you can. Koro-sensei started poking Karma around and nuzzling his hair.

"Since (y/n) got all 5 subjects, she'll get to destroy 5 of my tentacles. You still wouldn't have contributed anything if (y/n) wasn't here. Those who couldn't do anything when it was time to do action will find their presence slowly disappearing in our classroom. An assassin who neglects to sharpen his blade is no assassin at all. He's just a boastful brat swinging around a rusty sword!" Koro-sensei teased. Karma slapped his tentacle and headed towards your way. You slowly emerged from your hiding spot and stood in front of him.

"I guess your gonna tell me "I told you so." and laugh at me right." he said still blushing.

You looked at him and smiled. "Of course not. Even if I did think about it, I still wouldn't try to make it worse." he walked up to you with his head down.

"Just for a few minutes" he said placing his head on your shoulder. You nodded and patted his head.

"Gomen. For not listening to you." He said with his head still on your shoulder. You stopped patting his head and instead, you wrapped your arms around his waist, changing your position into a hug.

"Don't worry about it."