Assassination: Swimming part 2

You and Karma tried explaining him the plan but since he was to stupid to even know what you guys were saying,you tried explaining as stupid as possible. When he finally got the gist of it, he headed towards the cliff and jumped off.

"You got me pulled but good." Terasaka said angerly. "Now, now all we did is drag your classmate a little into this." He said pointing to Hara. "Itona 1v1 me!" He said ignoring Shiro. Itona looked confused as he stared at Shiro as he began to speak," Don't worry about it Itona, hit him hard enough to pass out." Itona swung a tenticle at Terasaka's bare chest and took it back once again this time with Terasaka's shirt." Karma-kun!" Nagisa said worriedly at Karma. "Don't worry. Hara may looks like she's in a pinch but she could still hold on a little longer. Plus its not like Shiro is aiming for the kids. He's not just gonna kill a bunch of middle school kids for this"he said. "Well done handling him. Itona one more." But before he could, Itona began to sneeze. "Terasaka is still wearing the same shirt as yesterday, meaning that whatever was in that spray is on his shirt." Karma stated. "And Itona does have the same weaknesses as Koro-sensei, so why not use the same tricks on him." You said. You and Karma gave them the signal to go down and splash water at Itona, so Koro-sensei can save Hara. Karma decided to go down so you followed along and sat on a rock looking satisfied on how your plan turned out. "Your looking a bit swelled up aren't you. So, what are you gonna do. Someone in our class got injured, you almost killed us, if you want we'll keep doing the same thing." Karma said pointing at the buckets of water the class had. "You got us this time. Itona let's go." Shiro called in itona who looked really pissed. After awhile you two fell silent.

"We did good." You said breaking the silence. "Yeah. We make good partners after all. In both assassination and love." He looked at you smiling. You smiled back at him and the distance between you guys became shorter and shorter, and right when you guys were going to kiss Karma got tackled out of no where by Terasaka and you laughed irritated."He just had to ruin the mood!" you said in your head with and irk mark appearing on your forehead. "Oi is that how you treat your boss!" Karma said getting up again. "What kind of boss gets his employee get hit in the gut hard?!" Terasaka said pointing at Karma." For top world slackers like you 2, you guys sure get a good part in this!" He said pointing at the 2 of you. "That's what we were thinking." Megu said walking along with Rio. "So now it's time to get ours!" Rio said now tackling you. "You got back up tackling them back and forth, then when you were going to tackle Rio from behind, she dodged it just barely, making you tackle Karma instead.

"Ouch. What was that for (y/n), I thought we were on the same team." He said rubbing his head.

"Gomen. I meant to tackle Rio." You said trying to get up from Karma. Right when you were standing up, Karma grabbed your hand and pulled you back on top of him. "Pu-nish-ment. This is for tackling me~" He whispered in your ear. You blushed and struggled to get away from his grip."Let's just stay like this for awhile." He said looking away from you with a tint of pink on his cheeks. You chuckled to yourself and began to speak. "No. We're gonna get a cold you know, staying in the water, even if we cuddle that won't make a difference." He pouted at your response and got up. "Fine. Hurry up and change." You noticed he was still blushing even separating from you and curiosity wandered in your mind. Karma noticed that you still haven't got the hint so he gave you another. "Don't be calling me a hentai after saying this." You nodded and tilted your head. "Your bra. Its showing through your shirt." He said pointing to your chest. You looked down at your clothes and blushed. You covered yourself with your hands and spoke." Don't just stand there give me something to cover myself!" You yelled. He did as you said and twisted out the water from his coat and placed it over your body.

You guys walked over to the changing room silently not talking to each other. "So..." You said awkwardly. No response. "Karma why aren't you talking?" You looked at him worriedly. He stared back and opened his mouth but closed it again. You noticed he stopped in his tracks and you looked back, now facing him. "Karma what's wrong?" You were really worried since he hasn't said anything to you for the past few minutes. "(Y/n), I've been wondering, why do you love me?" You looked at him for a few seconds then laughed. "What's so funny?!" He said a little pissed. "Gomen. Gomen.I was just so worried since you haven't talked to me for the past few minutes, and when you said that I just couldn't believe that's all you needed to say." You said wiping a tear from your face. "What did you think I would say?" You looked down and smiled sadly. "I thought you would say that you grew tired of me and leave me forever. Just like everyone said to me." He looked at you as if he wanted to yell but instead he walked up to you and cradled you in his arms. "Don't be silly baka. I'll never leave your side. Even if you choose to leave me." He said smiling. You started to feel as if you were gonna cry so you buried your face on his chest. "Your the baka, baka! I'll never leave your side, your the only one I love!" You said sniffing. "He looked stunned for a moment then wrapped his arms around you once again. He gently stroked your hair trying to comfort you. "Yeah..."
Time skip~
When you guys were done changing, it was already late and since Karma's house was closer then yours, you decided to stay at his house again. As you guys were walking, your stomach grumbled which embarrassed you. "You hungry?" Karma said looking at you. "N-not really." After you said that, your stomach growled again. He chuckled at you and said,"You sure?" you looked at him irritated "Ok fine let's go home as fast as we can and eat something!" You said stomping your way towards his house leaving him behind. "Wait (y/n), your going to fast~" he said clearly faking it.

You guys finally arrived at the house and dropped your stuff on the floor. "Karma, hurry up and make some food I'm huuuuungry!" you complained. "Hai. Hai. What do you want?" he replied. "Do you have the ingredients to make (f/v)?" you yelled from the living room. "Yeah just wait there till its done." after an hour, the food was done and he set it down on the living room table. "Here." he handed you the plate and you looked at it delightfully, "Ittadakimas!" you clasped your hands together and started to dig in. After 2 minutes, you asked for another plate. "Seconds!" he handed you another plate, this time with more rice, or whatever your favorite food was, and handed it to you. "I added more so you don't have to ask for more." he grabbed the remote control and turned on the TV as you ate. "Hahaha. Karma, you underestimate my eating skills. Did you really think I'd be full from just eating this?" you said confidently. "Yup." is all he said. After you finished the food and groaned, "Aaaaah, I'm so full. I feel like I'm gonna blow up anytime soon." you complained. "Told you so. That's your fault for being so fat." he smirked. "I can barely mooooove." you said trying to get up the stairs. "Need help?" he said looking at you.You turned your head towards him slightly and smiled awkwardly "Yeah." He turned the TV back off and headed towards your way. He put your arms around his neck and carried you to the room. he set you down on the bed and tucked you in. He kissed your forehead and whispered,"Night." you smiled at him before he left the room and fell fast asleep.

Karma's POV

I left (y/n) in my room and closed the door silently. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth while thinking of the current events that happened today. "In the end she still didn't answer my question. Well I'll find out sooner or later." After brushing, I went and took a bath and realized that (y/n) didn't shower yet. I was debating whether or not to wake her up,"She can get a cold if she doesn't. But then again I'll be able to take care of her and make fun of her while she has a cold." in the end I ended up not waking her up. "She can just shower in the morning." I dried my hair and went in the room and lied down next to (y/n). "She looks so peaceful..." I stroked her soft (h/l) (h/c) and smiled. "I'm glad I could truly be me around you." I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead, and drifted off to sleep.