Valentine's Day Special Part 2

"Hope you had a great Valentine's Day with your special someone."

After that incident, you quickly ran home teary eyed, not bothering to tell Koro-sensei what was going on and that you left. 

You reached your house a few minutes later. You gasped for air and quickly shut the door. Your curled your body into a ball and cried into your arms.

"Just when I thought I'd be able to celebrate this year with! What's his problem anyways?! What did I ever do wrong? Why, why did things have to turn out this way?" you cried. The thought of him smashing your chocolates and stepping on them cruelly never crossed your mind. If you knew or came up with the possibility of it happening, you would've prepared for the worse. But you didn't think that. You never thought of it happening. And because of that, your heart ached more than it was supposed to.

Several Days Later~

A couple of days have passed since Valentine's Day. Since there were new couples inside the classroom, they would always talk about it. They would flirt around each other, you know, all that stuff. You knew sooner or later it was going to end though. It always ends up like that. 

You crossed you arms and placed them on the table. You sighed at placed you head down. Karma slid the door open and stepped inside the classroom.

"(y/-)."

"(Y/n)!" Nagisa called out cutting Karma off. Karma averted his eyes and continued walking in, placing his bag by his table. 

"Ah, what is it Nagisa?" you asked.

"You see, I have an extra ticket to go to the amusement park tomorrow. Are you free?"

"Yeah. I'll come."

"Really?! Thanks!" And with that he ran off.

Karma looked at you before letting out a 'tch.'

"Of course she'd like to go out with him instead of me. Since he's a good guy and all." he thought.

Karma tapped on your shoulder making you surprised. You turned your head away from him and ignored him.

"Neh. (y/n). Can you meet me behind the building after school?" he asked in annoyance.

"Yeah whatever."

You waited in anticipation for class to end.

After school~

"So what do you want to talk about?" you asked crossing your arms across you chest. 

"About our relationship." he started. You looked at him interested.

"Let me guess, you're breaking up with me? Well it's about time." you said with the taste of venom going through your mouth.

"Yeah. I mean it's not like you want to be with me in the first place." he averted his eyes.

"That's not true! More like you don't wanna be with me! Why do you keep ignoring me? What did I ever do to you?" you yelled.

" 'Why' you say? Why do you keep playing with my feelings? Trying to be all girlfriend material when your not even my girlfriend."

"What are you talking about?! You were the one who asked me out and your saying I'm not your girlfriend?"

"Yeah I asked (l/n) (y/n) out. Not some freakin cheater!"

"Cheater? How am I a cheater?"

"Stop pretending you don't know what I'm talking about. You know what I mean."

"I seriously have no clue what your talking about! Go on. Tell me!"

"Stop being so stupid. You gave chocolates to Nagisa on Valentine's Day didn't you?!"

"Yeah so what?!"

"And he asked you out on a date just awhile ago and you accepted."

"It's not a date."

"Then, explain all of these."

"Dang your stupid Karma. You made me heart broken all because you were jealous?"

"I was not jealous."

"Yes you were."

"Not."

"Yes."

"Not."

"Yes!"

"Whatever just explain already!"

"It's true I gave chocolates to Nagisa. But the only reason was because his mom was being strict about him receiving candies from girls. And if he doesn't get one, who knows what she'll do?"

"Wow I'm not gonna fall for that (y/n)."

"It's true though. Believe it or not, but I'm telling you the truth."

"Fine I'll confirm it."

He took a few steps, getting closer to you. You blushed a deep shade of red every step he took.

"W-what." you muttered.

He stared deeply into your eyes making you startled a bit. For some reason, just by staring into one's eyes, he could tell if someone's lying or not.

"Hm...guess you weren't lying after all." he smirked.

"WOW THAT'S ALL I NEEDED TO DO TO CONVINCE YOU!?"

"Yup."

"Well not good enough for me. You stepped on all my hard work so you're gonna have to do something about it."

"Hm...then, I'll be taking my sweets."

"Like I said you stepped on them! Crushed them along with my heart!"

"Those chocolates you made aren't the only thing you have that are sweet."

"Huh?" 

Karma leaned into your ear and whispered."I'll be claiming you in bed tonight~" you bursted into fumes smacking him.

"Baka that's never gonna happen."

"Eh, but you said you'll leave it up to me. Plus I bet you're much tastier than those chocolates." He complained,

"Suuuuure."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra:

Night Time~

"Dang your mom sure made you taste sweet."

"U-u-u-u-urusai!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol this sucked. Anyways if you saw any mistakes in the story and stuff just try your best to find out what it is because i just rushed this and I'm to lazy to fix it. But if you really can't tell what it is just tell me and I'll fix it for you.

Gotta do homework now bye~