Assassination: Swimming part 1

A/N please don't judge my titles because I'm not very creative xD

WARNING: LONG CHAPTER EVEN FOR PART 1 (more than 2,400 words)

Next Morning~

You woke with Karma next to you still sleeping peacefully, stroking the back of his head. "Morning Karma-kun." you said smiling at him even thought you knew he was asleep. You got out of the bed and put on some clothes since you didn't need to wear any yesterday. You thought about what happened and blushed. "Get yourself together (y/n)!" you said slapping yourself in the cheeks. You went downstairs and cooked pancakes for you and Karma. You got out all the materials you needed and started cooking. "I'll use strawberries since it's Karma's favorite." you said smiling. After a few minutes, they were finished and they were fluffy and gave of a really nice aroma. You saw a figure emerge from the door, revealing a sleepy Karma rubbing his eyes. "Something smells nice..." he said sleepily. You panicked and blocked your hands with your face,"O-OI PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES! ATLEAST BOXERS!" you said screaming."Hai~" and with that he went back in the room.

He came back, this time with clothes, and ate his pancakes happily. "These are good (y/n)!"

"Thanks, But they're not as good as yours." you said smiling back at him.

"True. But usually I only like my own cooking, proving yours is also good." he said still stuffing his face in your pancakes.

"Is that supposed to be a complement or an insult..." you said sweat dropping.

"Who knows. Anyways you know we're gonna swim today right? So don't shower yet."

"Okay."

After you guys finished, you and Karma walked together side by side going towards school.

"Karma! (Y/n)!" you heard Nagisa and Kayano calling you guys from afar and stopped so they could catch up.

"Good morning." you smiled.

"Good morning." they bowed.

"Did you guys both come from Karma's house?" Nagisa asked.

"Yeah why?" you asked confused.

"You guys didn't do anything bad did you?" Kayano said smirking at you.

"N-no, don't be perverted Kayano-chan." you said pouting.

"Actually we did." Karma said throwing them a peace sign.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!" Kayano, Nagisa, and you yelled in unison, blushing madly, all directions at Karma.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT K-KARMA-KUN! WE DIDN'T D-DO A-ANYTHING AT ALL!" you said stuttering between sentences.

"Huh? What are YOU talking about (y/n)? Don't tell me you forgot how good I made you feel last night~" Karma said teasingly...but true. You couldn't say anything back, you just stared at him still blushing as Kayano and Nagisa were looking at each other confused, until they realized what you guys meant and their eyes snapped open. "D-don't tell me y-you guys actually...did it." they said in unison.

"W-We d-didn't d-do anything!"

"DON'T LIE (y/n)! YOUR STUTTERING TO MUCH! THAT MEANS YOUR LYING!" they said in unison.

"I'M JUST SHOCKED THAT YOU WOULD THINK THAT WE DID!" you said aloud,"Although we actually did." you said in your head. You guys were still fighting until you reached the class. Kayano started spreading the word out and you became flustered and tried to convince everyone that you and Karma didn't do anything. In the end you just gave up and prepared for where you guys were going to swim.