Hitman?

A/n: Hi guys! I was wondering if we should have a vote on who I should do next for an x reader story because you know...why not? I don't plan on ending this story anytime soon but I just feel like I should plan farther ahead when I do finish this story you know? Anyways tell me what you guys think.

Me: Karma-kun look I drew a picture of you! *holds up sketch book*

Karma: That's supposed to be me?

Me: Yeah doesn't it look great?!

Karma: Well I guess it isn't bad.

Me: Kya!!! Karma-kun praised me! *faints*

Karma: Oi, Charlyn-chan you need to keep the story going. *pokes Charlyn's cheek*

Me: *Gets up faster than Koro-sensei's mach 20* What ever you say Karma-kun!

"Karasuma-sensei! They have really high fevors!" You panicked.

"Where's the nearest hospital here?!" Karasuma sensei asked the woman.

"This is a small island so..."

"Tch. Out of all times why now?" Karasuma got a call from an unknown caller. Reluctantly, he answered.

"Who is it?"

"There's no need for you to know me. Those kids you have there, in 1 hour they will die. I have a vacine to save them and unfortunately I'm the only one who has them. If you don't come here soon, they'll all die. Bring your 2 shortest students. On boy and one girl." The man said hanging up.

"Shit!" Karasume slammed Koro-sensei on the table.

"Eto. Karasuma your hurting me. Karasuma!" Koro-sensei complained as the raven haired male thought to himself.

You looked back at the sick students.

"All we could do for now is try to lower down the fever." You said. You grabbed some futons from the room and placed them on the floor. Lying people down.

"Arigato. (Y/n)-San." Maehara spoke weakly.

"Don't worry about it. Just get some rest." You said placing a towel on his head. You got up and did the same for the others.

"Take care of the rest otaku-kun." You said to the eyeglassed male.

"Leave it to me."

Time skip~

"How are we gonna climb up there?" Nagisa asked.

"All you need to do it climb it." You replied. You turned into a dog and started climbing at full speed. Karma and the others right behind you.

"Slow down (y/n)-chan~ your going to fast." Karma said complaining...which was fake.

"We don't have enought time. You guys should hurry up." You stated.