Valentine's Day Special~

I know, I know I'm late so what. Just read lol.

February 14 let's pretend they have school that day.

"Finally the day of valentines day has come!" T^T you announced.

Usually people would spend this day as loners and just stay at home and do nothing about it. You remember your old self, being a loner and all. Which you still kind of are.

But this time, this time is different! You have...A BOYFRIEND.

You got ready for school and grabbed the homemade chocolates that you made for your special someone, Akabane Karma.

You put the tiny chocolates into a decorative candy bag. You made two batches just in case.

You looked at the kitchen counter. It was filled with all your mess which was proof of all your hard work. You spent all day making them, its not like you're the pro Kaede.

"Can't wait to give these to him!" You beamed.

Time skip~

You arrived at school and found many people handing out chocolates to each other or confessing their love. You decided to wait until lunch time to give them to Karma.

You spotted Karma and tapped on his shoulder.

"Karma meet me by the tree we usually hang out by." You whispered to him. He nodded knowing you were gonna do. It was pretty obvious considering the event that's going on today.

Lunch time~

You were on your way to meet Karma, holding the sweets tightly in your arms. You bumped into Nagisa on the way, who had a worried expression on his face.

"Nagisa, what's wrong?" You asked. He looked back at your concerned eyes.

"Ah, (y/n). Since it's Valentines Day and all, my mom wants me to receive chocolates from a girl. But I haven't received any at all today. Who know what she'll do to me."

"Not even from Kayano?!" You yelled surprised.

"Well, yeah. She forgot it was today so she didn't bring any for anyone." He sighed.

You looked at the extra bag of chocolates that you packed.

"Here. You could have these." You handed him the chocolates.

"Huh? Are you sure? Weren't you planning to give these to someone else?"

"Don't worry about it. They're just extras I made."

The two of you talked it out even more. You seemed like you were having fun, and it wasn't a good thing. Because little did you know someone was watching you.

Karma's POV

I was on my way to meet up with (y/n) when I happened to see her talking with Nagisa. I quickly hid and heard there conversation.

I eyed the chocolates in (y/n)'s hands. She handed them to Nagisa, making my eyes widen in surprise.

"...Heh. Guess they weren't for me then huh." I walked away from the scene, hearing the duo's laughter from afar.

3rd POV

"Karma!" You called out. Karma was leaning on the tree with his hands in his pockets. His bangs covered his face and he sighed.

"So what do you want?" He said coldly. This startled you for a moment. You held the chocolates tightly in your hand, hiding them behind you.

"I have something I want to give to you." You took his hands and placed them in his palms. He stared at them blankly, making you feel pressured. He looked up at you again and dropped the chocolates, and stepped on them. Crushing them beneath his foot. This shocked you and made your heart ache one pain.

He walked away saying the words,

"Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day with your special someone."

---------------------------------------------------------
Part 2 tomorrow~