Mr.Teacher

Karasuma's POV
Isogai and Maehara, they make a good pair. When there together there hitting chance increases.

Akabane karma: He seems to play fair at first glance, but there is great mischief in his eyes.

For the girls, Hinata: she has a gymnastics background unable to predict her movements. And Megu, her fighting strength matched with the boys.

(Y/n): She can come up with different plans in less than a second. She's fast, secretive, good at hand to hand combat, and has a good shooting range.

"Good (y/n), since you hit me you get to go home early."

"Thanks~"

Next day your POV

You were dressing up for p.e with Kayano
and the rest of the girls when you felt someone's presence. But you knew for sure it wasn't a girls.

"Whos there?!" You yelled. Everyone looked at you confused and worried.

"Damn it she caught us!" Okajima said.

"What do you expect she's (y/n). Nothing gets passed her." Maehara said.

"What do you guys think you're doing doing we're trying to change!" The girls said desperately trying to cover themseleves.

"Oi! (Y/n)! Why don't you do something about this? Aren't you mad? They could see your body you know!" Said Kayano.

"Doesn't matter to me. Its not like I'm fully naked or something." You said back.

"She's our goddess!" Maehara and okujima said in unison.

You just continued to change as if nothing had happened and when you were done, you left the room and saw Karasuma-sensei introducing someone. "Huh? He looks familiar..." You said in your head.

"Whos this?" You asked Karasuma-sensei with an innocent smile.

"This is Takaoka. He'll be your P.E teacher from now on. Good luck." He said heading towards the class.

"I brought sweets!" The fat man said smiling.

"He looks like he's forcing his smile..." You said in your head but you just shook it off and ate the sweets with them. Right after he took out a schedule that appeared to have 10 periods.

"What? We can't do this its impossible! There's no time to study and no free time!" The blunette complained. The next thing you know,he got kneed in the stomach, and he's now holding his stomach curling up.

"I knew it something was wrong." You muttered gritting your teeth.

Takaoka came up and walked in front of Kanazaki and Kimura olding them under his arms.

"You'll behave and listen to your good ol' dad right?" He said. Kanzaki stood up from her spot and smiled,"Sorry but I prefer Karasuma-sensei."

You ran as fast as you can to Kanzaki knowing that she'll get slapped. You ran towards her and tackled her before she could get hit, only to find you getting hit instead. "Ouch." U said spitting blood out. You got up from your position limping a bit. "Are you okay Kanzaki?" You said looking at her. " Yes, thank you for saving me." Karasuma checked for any major injuries and looked back at Takaoka.

"Karasuma, choose the best student you trained so far. We'll have a battle. If your student wins, I'll leave. If I win I'll keep teaching. But we won't be using these old things." He said taking out the anti-sensei knife. " We'll be using the actual thing." He said grinning, stabbing the fake knife with a real one.

"Stop there not ready for this!"he yelled.
You looked at Karasuma-sensei reassuring him. Your eyes saying,"I'll do it." He nodded as you got up. "She is the best student after all." He thought.

You stood up properly and walked in front of Takaoka as if nothing had happened to you. The only difference is that you didn't have your usual "innocent" smile. This time you had an enormous amount if bloodlust seeping out from you and a cold, icy glare.

"That hurt you fat bastard." You scoffed at him.

"Now now, is that something you should say to your father?"

"Father? Don't mess with me. Give me the knife." Karasuma-handed you the knife as you stretched.

"Wow Karasuma. Your eyes must of gotten bad. Just because she's a girl doesn't mean I'll go easy." He said smiling.

"Let's get started." You said smirking evily.

You charged in front of Takaoka with incredible speed. It was like you disappeared and you reapperead, this time in front of his face. He stumbled back words panicking, noticing your ears and your dangerous, sharp claws. Before he could fall, u wrapped your legs around his whole body and grabbed his face slamming it on the floor. You slammed him so hard on the ground that there were now cracks on the floor. Everyone gasped at what you did. You took the knife and placed it at his neck. Then you took your sharp nails and placed it near his eye almost stabbing it. "Do you still wanna play dad?~" you said licking your lips. Right when you were actually about to claw out his eye, koro-sensei took the knife and you away from Takaoka.

"It was just getting to the good part." You complained.

"That was dangerous (y/n). You were about to kill him!"

"I wasn't going to kill him, I was just gonna take his eye out." You said not caring.

"STILL!" Koro-sensei yelled st you telling you not to do it again. This and that.

"Hai..." You said as you heard Takaoka muttering something and he finally snapped.

"I won't forgive this! I demand a rematch!" He yelled.

"You still want a rematch? Fine by me." You smirked.

"No can do (y/n)." Said koro-sensei.

The principle came and looked at Takaoka. He shoved a piece of paper in his mouth which definantly had to be a note saying he's fired. You heard about there conversation since you did have good ears. You are a dog. But instead of listening to there whole conversation, you noticed Karma wasn't here so you decided to track his scent. You found yourself at the forest and you saw him sleeping peacefully on the grass.

"How can you look cute sleeping but so evil awake?" You muttered. You reached your hand out and put his hair behind his ear. As you pulled back, he grabbed your hand.

"I could say the same thing about you, (y/n) anyways, what are you doing?" He smirked.

"Nothing really.." You said looking away. While you were looking away, he pulled your head closer to his chest and now you were lying down on him. The breeze blew your hair tickling your face,"The wind feels really good." You said closing your eyes. You found yourself getting sleepy by the second and then it turned dark.