Genderbend 2

I'm doing this for @Yander3RedQueen Well, Here you go xD

As you guys strolled around the amusement park hand and hand, you noticed you were now taller then Karma. You giggled to yourself and Karma looked up at you with curiosity.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing."

"Your creepy. Seriously, why are you laughing?"

"Your shorter than me now so I thought I should enjoy the moment."

"Creeper."

"How am I a creeper?!"

"Anyways, where should we go first?" Karma asked looking at the map.

"How about Full Throttle?" you suggested. Yup you guys were in Six Flags. Cause why not? You guys waited in line for about 30 minutes and finally got into your seats, but you were a little nervous. You couldn't chicken out since you are the guy. You waited in anticipation and the countdown went on. 

3

2

1

And the roller coaster went at full speed and before you knew it, it came to the loop.

"Why did I suggest this!?" you yelled loud enough for Karma to hear.

"You tell me! I'm actually enjoying this thing!" Karma laughed.

"Your crazy!" you shouted. You guys entered a tunnel like cave, and right after you guys went over the loop. The wind was blowing through your hair and you could feel your face getting pushed back. You looked at Karma to see how he was doing and of course, he was laughing. The ride finally finished and you got off with no hesitation.

"That was fast." you said sighing.

"Not as fast as Koro-sensei though." she stated. "By the way, I need to use the bathroom. Lead me there." you did as she said and you guys arrived at the bathroom. Karma was about to go in the men's restroom and you grabbed her hand. 

"Waaaaaaait. Your a  girl remember!"

"Oh yeah. Can you come with me?"

"Eh?! Why? I'm gonna get in trouble!"

"Just do it." before you could protest, she dragged you inside the bathroom. Once you set foot, a girl looked at you with a shocked face. She was about to scream until you ran and covered her mouth.

"You say anything about this and I'll rape you." You said in a serious tone. She observed your for awhile and you could feel her smile underneath your hand. 

"I wouldn't mind if you did though." you couldn't get a hold of what she said and took your hand of her mouth.

"Sorry what'd you say?"

"N-nothing. Anyways I won't say anything." she quickly ran out of the restroom with her bag. You turned back to Karma who was holding in his laugh.

"Hurry up and go!" you yelled blushing.

"Gomen! Gomen! It's just..." Karma didn't finish his sentence and burst with laughter.

" 'You say anything about this and I'll rape you.' " Karma quoted and started laughing again.

"W-what!? I've always wanted to try saying that!" you protested. "Just pee already!"

"Hai~" she stepped into the stalls and locked it. A few seconds later she came out and washed her hands. You guys stepped out of the restrooms, making sure no on would see you.