Sleep over

You woke up again in an unfamiliar place.

"Where am I?" You said yawning.

"Your finally awake." Said a familiar voice.

"Karma where am I?"

"Well isn't it obvious that your at my house."

"But why?"

"Your parents aren't home so I just took you here."

"There at a 1 week trip so they won't be there for awhile."

"Anyways are you hungry?"

"Yeah. Do you have anything?"

"I cooked something for you its in the kitchen."

You got out of the bed and thought,"Now that I think of it I never been here before. And if I think more...THIS PLACE IS HUGE!" you stated.

"Yeah we're a pretty rich family." He said.

"I think I could tell by now..."

You headed downstairs towards the kitchen. "But still this place is huge...you could have a ball here."

"Would you like to have a ball here?" He said sliding his arms around your waist.

"I'm not into those things." You said bluntly.

"You no fun (y/n)." He said pouting.

"Hai. Hai."

You went inside the kitchen and grabbed the food out if the refrigerator wonder if what it was. You looked down at it and realized what it was. "Karma you made (f/v)! (Favorite food)

"Yeah. U knew you'd like it so eat up." He said smiling.

"Ittadakimasu!" You gladly ate the food and it all went down in a second.

"You sure eat a lot (y/n), youre gonna get fat."

"So what?"

"Nothing. You said that youre parents aren't going to be home right?"

"Yeah. Why?" You tilted your head in confusion.

"Wanna stay over?" He said smirking.

"W-why would I do that?" You panicked.

"Why not?"

"Tch."

"So is that a yes or no?"

"Okay. But I don't have a change of clothes."

"I'll give you some." He handed you some shorts and a big shirt to wear. Well big to you. You headed towards the bathroom to take a bath. You turned the water on waiting for it to get hot and stripped off your clothes. You heard the door open and you covered you body just in time.

"K-karma what do you think your doing?!" You yelled.

"Let's take a bath together (y/n)~" he smiled.

"No."

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Well that's because..." You couldn't think of anything to say.

"See you want to." He said grinning.

"Fine.

He went inside first and you went in second making sure you cover yourself so he couldn't see. He also covered himself with a towel. He scrubbed your (h/c) a and rinsed it for you. He also scrubbed your back which made you blush furiously.

LEMON COMING UP!!!!

You didn't expect the next thing though. He carried you out of the tub and sat you back down on the floor facing him. You saw the look in his eyes, desperately wanting to do something to you. You realized this and just noticed that you were completely exposed in front of him.

"Ek!" You peeped. He grabbed the body soap and drizzled it around your chest. Then he gropped your chest making a circular movement, getting faster and faster, earning a moan from you. Then when the soap started bubbling, he rinsed them with water. Then after he started fiddling with one nipple and licking the other. You let out another light moan which sounded sweet.

"Do you like it (y/n)." He said looking up at you.

"B-baka. Why would I enjoy this! Why are you even doing it anyways?!" You said then let out another moan.

He started kissing you and licked your lips, asking for an entrance. You opened your mouth slightly and he shoved his tongue in. You guys entwined your tongues with each other and there was heavy breathing. He started sucking near your neck looking for your sweet spot. You let out a moan and he started attacking the spot.

"K-karma if you keep doing that i-ill." You couldn't finish your sentence because it felt really good.

"She's so cute I can't help it." Karma said in his head.

He started tracing his tongue from your chest to your stomach. Then he licked your entrance.

"K-karma I feel weird, d-dont." you felt your stomach loosen and white milk came out of you and karma licked it all up.

"You taste really sweet (y/n)." He smirked.

He continued again and shoved in 2 fingers in and you were about to scream but he kissed you to cover it. Then he inserted 3, you could feel tears coming in your eyes, but it still felt good yet it hurt. He was shoving his fingers in and out for a couple minutes then he unwrapped the towel from his waist, exposing his member. You got up and started sucking and playing with it in your hands. He let out a sweet moan as you licked it. "(Y/n) I'm gonna cum!" You both moaned as his cum went inside of your mouth. "Can I put it in?" He asked. You nodded and you both changed your position. "Spread your legs." He said. You started getting embarrassed and closed them instead. "You have to do it. How else am I going to do it?" You hesitated for a moment and did as you were told. "If it starts hurting I won't guarantee I'll be able to stop. But I'll try to be as careful as I can." He slowly slid in his member and you cried and you wanted to scream. He kissed you and licked you tears trying to make you feel better. "Man your tight (y/n)" after a minute he asked,"Can i move?" You nodded once again and he started thrusting in and out. "Say my name." He said. "K-karma." "louder!" He demanded. "KARMA!" you said louder this time. "I-it feels, really good Karma! K-keep d-d-doing this until I only have you in my mind!" You said turning redder each second.You guys both reached your climate and let it all out. You moaned in unison, not regretting anything. He plopped down onto you and you hugged him.

End of lemon~

After a few minutes of silence, you finally spoke, "Great. Now we need to clean ourselves up again." You sighed. You forced Karma to get off and tried to get up, but you just fell back down feeling numb.

"Your gonna feel like that for a few days. Don't force yourself." He carried you like a princess and put you in the tub and started cleaning you up. You got embarrassed and your face went red. "After everything that happened you shouldn't be embarrassed now." He smirked. "Shut up." You said. "I can't believe out of all places you decided to do it in the bathroom. That's not romantic at all!" you said pouting. "But you were so cute I couldn't help it." he said back. "Whatever."

After that, you dried his hair as he dried yours, and he carried you into his room placing you on the bed an got a good night sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry if it sucked I'm not good at these kind of things >.< someone suggested it and I agreed but it turned out worser than I thought. I'm sorry again for this suckish thing. GOMEN
-SushiRollxX