Ms. Loli

I got an idea from someone so this is going to be a special chapter again. Sorry xD

Karma's POV

I woke up due to a sound coming from the living room. It sounded like a crying 5 year old but why would a 5 year old be in here anyways? I got up and noticed (y/n) wasn't in the room either.

"Maybe she's downstairs with the kid or something." I thought.

I put on my shirt and went downstairs. I looked around the living room and saw nothing, but I still could here someone crying. I looked being the couch and there sat a little girl who was curled up in a ball. Her face was covered so you couldn't really see it. It was covered by her (h/c) so I moved it behind her ear. She opened her (e/c) and looked up at me with curiosity.

"(Y/n)! This better not be our child!" I yelled across the room.

There was no reply. I sighed and looked back at the little girl.She wiped her tears away and reached her hand out for me. I don't know why, but I carried her and placed her on my lap. She looked exactly like (y/n) except a tinier version. And a little chubbier.

I put on a fake smile for her. "What are you doing here?"

"I don't know." She replied with her small voice.

"What's your name?"

"(Y-y/n) she said looking at me with her big, teary eyes.

"That's a nice name." I replied. "Wait wait wait. Did she just say (y/n)? Don't tell me this kid is (y/n)! This can't be possible! Well the fact we did switch genders before, there's a high possibility it might be Okuda's doings again." I thought.

"How old are you?"

"6." She muttered.

"Great I'm now dating a 6 year old. What's next am I gonna date a grandma now?" I sighed. She looked at me confused. I just smiled at her in response.

"(Y/n), why don't you say we go to the park?"

"But I don't know you. Where's my parents?" She asked.

"They took a vacation. I'm your cousin, its our first time meeting but, nice to meet you. My names Akabane Karma." I lied. "Greeeeat just great. I'm her cousin."

"Well if you say so. Nice to meet you Akabe Karma!" She smiled angelically. I blushed from her cuteness. I guess even though she's tiny, she's still cute. But still I wonder where'd she even get her sadistic side if she was so innocent before?

"We need to get you some clothes though. Those are to big for you." I said pointing at her.

"I guess your right." She got down from my lap and headed towards the kitchen. "Anything you want to eat? I could make something for you." She asked opening the fridge.

"You could cook?"

"Yup."

"Then I'll have strawberry pancakes. I'm counting on you." I winked.

"Leave it to me!" She cheered.

"Seriously how is this girl (y/n) she shows no sign of being a sadistic person!" I thought.

"The foods ready!" She called out.

"Coming."

Time skip~

"That tasted good, (y/n). Thanks for the food."

"No problem! Since your done now, can we go to the park?" She said tugging on the end of my sleeve.

"Okay." I said nodding. "Oh wait! We still need to get you some new clothes."

She looked down at her self. The shirt looked like they were long sleeves, past her hands, the shirt went up the the floor, which looked pretty cute.

"What's wrong with this?" She said tilting her head.

I sweat dropped at her comment. "Do you wanna fall."

"But how are we gonna get the store?"
"I know someone who could help."

Prepare for a tiny crossover~