Let's play baseball!

A/n: This is a large skip since we just ended it with them going to the trip but we're gonna continue from when they do the exhibition game so let's pretend they met Ritsu yeah? Sorry for being lazy >.<

You were walking with karma, Sugino, and Nagisa wondering what you guys should do for summer.

"The rainy season's finally over!" Said Sugino.

"Its starting to get hot." Said the bluehaired male.

"The season for outdoor activities.How about we do something fun outside?"

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"How about fishing?" Said karma.

"Sounds good. What's there to catch right now?"

"Summer is the season for fresh delinquents." Karma said evily as you continued his sentence,"Let's use Nagisa as a bait to catch the ones that try to shake him down and flee them instead!" You finished smiling creepily with him.

"I never knew delinquents were seasonal..." Nagisa said sweat dropping.

"What should we do? What do you feel like doing Nagisa?"

"Oh, what about the beach?"

"Oh~ that's a great idea Nagisa, I'll get to see (y/n) in a swimsuit~" he said teasingly.

"Oi stop it. You better not be thinking something perverted." You snapped.

As you guys were fighting, you guys noticed Sugino stopping in his tracks looking at the baseball club.

"Oh, Sugino, its you!Long time no see." Said the pitcher.

"Who's that.." You looked at Sugino confused.

"He's the captain of the baseball team." He whispered back at you.

Everybody started piling behind the gates walking up to him, and hearing them whisper about you as you just rolled your eyes.

"Hello!" Sugino said walking up to them.

"Hey Sugino." Someone said.

"What gives? You should come and say hi once in awhile." Said another.

Sugino gives off a nervous laugh,"nah, it would be kind of awkward."

We were smiling at their friendly conversation and looked back at eachother, but you felt as if something bad was gonna happen soon.

"You're pitching in next weeks ball game tournament, right?"

"Oh,but I guess it hasn't been decided yet, but I think I'd like to."

"We look forward to it!"

"Sure thing!" They said now fist bumping each other.

"But man I envy you, Sugino. You're in class E so you get to goof off everyday."

"We've got schoolwork and the club, so we're running out of fumes."

Everyone started agreeing with them. You saw Sugino's shocked, pained face and you were about to stop them until Karma stopped you and nodded his head saying not to bother.