Thanksgiving Special!

A/n: This is for Thanksgiving but since I can't make the special tomorrow I mad it today. So enjoy! And warning, this is a long chapter as always :P (There might be grammar mistakes because I was to lazy to check.)

"Neh (y/n), do you have anyone to spend Thanksgiving with?" Karma asked.

"No, you?"

"No not really. Why don't you say you come to my house then?" 

"If you insist..."

Time skip brought to you by delicious, buttery, tasty turkey...

You knocked on Karma's door a little nervous. "It's been a long time since I've been here." you muttered. The door opened revealing a white haired, tall butler. (No he isn't old.) He looked like he's in his young 20's, he looked quite handsome.

"You must be master's girlfriend. Please, come right in."

"Thank you." you stepped inside the house looking around. "Looks like nothing's changed." 

"Oh (y/n), you're here." Karma said entering the room.

"Yeah...Happy Thanksgiving, Karma."

"Back to you." he grabbed your hand and brought you towards his room. He opened the door and closed it shut behind him. He observed you for a while before frowning. You were wearing your usual clothes. 

"Jeans and some random t-shirt, huh. You're always putting on whatever you grab as always (y/n)." 

"W-what. It's not like you dressed up in anything special too." you blushed.

"That may be true, but I was about to change until I heard you arrived." he plopped down onto his bed and thought.

"Oh, maybe I could ask one of the maids to dress you up."

"What! No no no that's not happening." you said frantically shaking your head. Karma rang a bell, maids rushing up to his room. Three of them burst through the doors all saying the same thing.

"What is it Karma-sama?" 

"Get this girl changed into a dress or something. As long as it's nice." he ordered.

"Huh?" the 3 maids dragged you out of the room as you struggled to get out of their grip.

"Karma! I'll definitely get you back!" you yelled.

The maids brought you into a room filled with plenty of beautiful dresses, all different colors and designs. You stared in awe, not noticing that they started to dress you up already.

"No this doesn't look right." one maid said.

"What do you mean it's perfect!" the other replied.

You were wearing a blue gown that draped all the way to the floor. It was made out of expensive silk, and it felt tight around your chest. It also had one sleeve and some rime stones.

"Isn't this a little to fancy?" you said sweat dropping.  

They changed you into another dress. This time it was a light green that went up to your knees, had a lot of glitter, had waaay to many frills that it would hit you into face, and a lot of rime stones. You basically looked like a bedazzled luffa. (If you don't know what a luffa is, it's a frilly sponge that you use to wash your body.) 

"To girly!" you complained. 

Next they put you into a red and black dress that had some frills, but not to many. It was simple, which suit you the most out of all the dresses. It went up your knees and had a red bow that goes around your waist. The material also felt smooth and delicate, since it was silk. 

"My miss, you look beautiful!) the maids praised.

"Y-you think so?"

"Of course! Now go on and show Karma-sama!" they shoved you back into his room. As you stood there in front of his door not facing him. When you looked up, you noticed he was shirtless, currently changing.

"AH! KARMA I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE STILL CHANGING, I'M SORRY!" you yelled covering your eyes. 

"You could look now you know..." you opened your eyes and sighed.

"Anyway (y/n), you look pretty." he smiled.

"Y-you too..."

"Eto. I don't want to be called pretty." he sweat dropped.

"Gomen! I meant handsome..." you muttered the last part.

"The food probably ready, wanna go down stairs?" he said holding out his hand.

"Yeah!" you took his hand and headed downstairs along with Karma. "Karma, you're being nicer than usual today."

"Then do you want to be mean?"

"No. Please don't."

Karma pulled out the chair for you to sit on and pulled out his as well. You guys ate together on the table, stuffing your face into the food.

"Kama gis ish weally ood!" (Karma this is really good!)

"Glad you like it." he smiled. You put down your spoon and fork.

"Karma you don't really seem that happy."

"What makes you say that?"

"We've been dating for months now you know? Of course I could tell."

"Well, it may sound pretty lame coming from me, but I just feel a bit lonely. I'm not anymore since you're here, but it just reminds me of how lonely I was before."

"Karma. Look at me." you cupped his face into your hands, making him face you. You took your other hand and formed it into a fist secretly. Then with out warning, you hit Karma on his head.

"What was that for!" he yelled rubbing his head.

"Hahaha! That's what you get for forcing me in a dress! Stop being so serious about this, today should be a fun day for us!" you said giving he a cheeky smile.

"Baka. I'll get my revenge." you guys continued eating, both of you planning on how you could get each other back for revenge. Eventually it was already late and you guys finished eating. 

"Your sleeping here tonight." Karma demanded.

"Eeeeh, Why?"

"It's Thanksgiving right? In Thanksgiving you should be grateful for what you have. And you have me. So you should be grateful for that and stay with me tonight." he stated.

"That makes no sense." you sweatdropped.

"Anyways your staying over tonight. Although it's not like your gonna be able to sleep." he smirked.

"W-what are you planning."

"Nothing." he smirk evilly. He walked up to you and leaned closer to your ear. "I'm gonna make sure your going to feel pleasured tonight." your face turned redder than Karma's hair if that's even possible. You punched him once again, yelling.

"KARMA YOU BAKA!"