Death is upon you

A/n: Again I'm lazy to check my spelling and all so try your best xD

"You're kidding me right? That's a lie right?! Neh, Nagisa tell me!" you grabbed the collar of his shirt and looked at him with teary eyes. He looked at you apologetically. you continued to hold on into his collar  and looked down. Your tears fell down violently and you sniffed.

"(y/n)...gomen." Nagisa said guilty.

"What are you apologizing for! It wasn't even your fault! It's mine for not protecting him in time! If I didn't go wild, none of this would've happened!"

"(y/n) please don't blame yourself. It's not your fault! It's no ones fault that this happened. Who knew it was going to happen anyways?"

"Stop saying these things just to make me feel better..."

"I'm not just doing it to make you feel better. Don't take the blame all to yourself (y/n). We'll share it together." Nagisa stroked your (h/l), (h/c), hair. Trying to comfort you. "Let's just hope for the best."

"Y-yeah." 

Time skip~

Koro-sensei finally got out of his ball. Everyone got a little bit of happiness because of that. But it didn't last long. There was a long silence that filled the room.

"Will...Karma be okay?" Isogai spoke up.

"I would honestly take care of the operation myself. But the military or government won't allow me. They think I'll just harm him instead." Koro-sensei said.

Silence....

"Koro-sensei. Can you take me to where Karma is?" you asked. Everyone looked at you with worried faces. They knew you were the one who cared about him most. Especially since your his girlfriend after all. 

"...I think it will be best if you don't. But if you insist, I'll take you there."

"You already know my answer." And with that you went in Koro-sensei's coat. And without another word, the two of you took off. 

Time Skip~

The two of you arrived about 5 minutes later. You rushed to the counter giving then your name, number, you know that stuff. They allowed you to go through and wait for Karma to be done with surgery. You paced back and forth anxious of what was going to happen. Koro-sensei waited with you nervous as well. Well. Except he was somewhere else because they kicked him out.

After 6 hours of waiting, the doctor finally came out of the room. He looked pale.

"I'm sorry. But-"

"Is he dead?!"

"No. we need some of your blood. Do you mind donating some blood for him?" he asked. You sweat dropped on what he asked. Considering the way he looks and the situation they're in right now, looks like he was about to say the words you didn't want to hear.

"Y-yeah. Of course..." And so you did :3

Karma's POV~

Everything was bright and blinding. 

"Where am I? Am I dead?"

"Not just quite." a girl with light pink hair replied. 

"Who are you."

"Well, let's just say I'm here to pick you up so then you could come to heaven with us. So basically, your at heaven's gate." she winked.

"Wow. After all I did I could still go to heaven. Funny."

"It's true that you've been doing bad things, but we could fix that. Since you have the heart to change." She walked up to me and  pointed her index finger to my chest, poking it lightly. "Thanks to a special someone you still have a chance." She backed off.

"Hm...So what do you want?"

"You have to choices."

"Go ahead and say em'."

"You could either die and let your girlfriend keep her memory's of you."

"Okay. And the other one?"

"You could stay alive, but she won't know you anymore."

"That's all? I don't even need to think twice for that."

"So, what's your choice?"

"I choose..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END