Assembly!

Btw when you read this story there might be typos or grammar mistakes because I'm to lazy to revise it and stuff. Sorry xD OH! And I'm going to post 10 facts about me tomorrow if I have time. Someone emailed me today and asked me to, so look forward to that :D

Karma's POV

I was heading to the convenience store as usual, but this time I never got a text from (y/n). Usually right when I drop her off she would text me right away. I dropped her off at 4:30 and its already 8. I was worried so I went towards her house once again.

After 10 minutes, I arrived and tried opening the door. It was locked so I just got through the window that lead to her room. I saw her sleeping, with tears down her face and a pained expression. I looked back at her desk with a note that said,"I really am alone now." I picked it up and looked back at her with a frown. I went towards her a laid down next to her. I hugged her around her waist and pulled her body close to mine. "Don't worry, you have me. Tell me everything that happened when your ready, okay?" I whispered in her ear. She started moving and said something. I got closer to hear what she said. "Why did they die? Why do I have to be alone?" She said with tears in her eyes. My eyes widened in surprise. "Now that I think about it, her parents aren't here. She said they were supposed to be back today." I thought.

I went downstairs and saw her phone on the floor. I picked it up and saw a bunch of texts coming from aunts, uncles, cousins, and random people. I looked through some of them and read them aloud. "I'm sorry your parents died." Or "I'm sorry for your lost." Things like that. I shut her phone off and placed it on the table. "Why didn't you tell me." I muttered.

Your POV
I woke up due to a sound coming from downstairs. I quickly got up and got a baseball bat under my bed and slowly went down. I crept through the walls to see who was there, but I couldn't see anyone. I got closer to the living room and placed my body on the wall. Someone stood in front of me and I started to panick so I was about to hit the intruder,but he grabbed my wrist and I opened my eyes. There stood Karma with worry in his eyes. I looked back at him and smirked.

"What do you want? You brat." He looked at me with shock but was calm one again.

"Brat? Now is that something you say to your boyfriend?"

"Look, if you want to say something go ahead. No ones stopping you."

"Why didn't you tell me your parents died?" He said with hesitation.

"So what if they did?" You said with cold eyes.

"What do you mean 'what'?! Your saying you don't feel any sorrow at all?" He said pissed.

"Who said I had no sorrow?! I obviously cried until tears wouldn't come out anymore! Waiting for someone to cheer me up, especially you! But...you're just making it worse." You said looking down.

He hugged went up to you and hugged you tight. Placing his head on top of yours. "Gomen." Is all he said. You felt as if you wanted to cry once again. Tears started to stream down your face and you buried your face is Karma's chest. "Why, why did this have to happen to me? Why do I have to be alone? Ever since I was a child I was alone. Why?" You said clenching the back of Karma's jacket. He patted your head in response. "Don't worry. Your not alone, you have me remember? If you don't want to live alone in your house, why not live with me?" He asked. You looked up at him, tears still in your eyes. You nodded at his offer. "Okay!"

"Anyways, have a seat I'll give you some hot chocolate or something." He wrapped you with a blanket and stirred up some hot chocolate for the both of you. He came back 2 minutes later and handed it to you. "Here." "Arigato." You grabbed the hot chocolate and blew. You took a sip feeling refreshed again. "I guess its time we go to sleep." He said looking at the clock which said '12:03." You looked at the clock as well and coughed out the chocolate milk. "Its 12 already!" You ran up stairs and took a bath and right after you jumped right into bed. "Karma aren't you gonna come up here!" You yelled from your room. "Coming!" And with that you guys went to sleep.

Time skip~

You guys headed out towards the door, put on your shoes, and stepped outside. You had to go to an assembly for the school right away so you had to get there earlier then usual. "Honestly I thought you would skip the assembly like you do all the time, but I'm guessing you don't want people to think your just running away. You said emphasizing 'running away'. "Be quiet. Don't tell anybody else about my scores." he said pouting. "Hai hai."

You guys arrived at the assembly together with the class. You saw Asano giving you a glare and you stuck your tongue out at him. He quickly looked away from you as if nothing happened. The assembly had started and the insults had been thrown as usual except the only thing was is that people weren't laughing at you guys. You noticed a girl staring at you and you turned to face her.

"What do you want, flat chested?" you scoffed.

"Well being flat chested is better then having heavy weights attached to your body." she said back.

"These, heavy weights? Not really, just proves how much stronger I am then you. Atleast I'm actually holding something." you replied. You guys started throwing comments back at each other that had to do with your chest sizes, Karma interrupted your guys's fight.

"Clam down (y/n)-chan. Are you on your period or something?" he said without hesitation. An irk mark appeared on your forehead.

"As if! If someone had to be on their period it would be you!" you snapped. He then to got an irk mark.

"Why would I be on my period?! I don't bleed through my private part because some part of me didn't reproduce! And atleast I don't have to carry wracks with me all the time!" he hissed.

"Even if you say some part of you didn't reproduce, why does you hair look like a used tampon! And atleast some body part of mine doesn't look like a tictac!"

"Well I don't have a body part that looks like melons!"

"OI! Not all girls have boobs shaped as melons! Your starting to make me feel bad for the girl!" you said pointing to the girl you were fighting with earlier then at Kayano who just seemed confused. "My body shape is just right! It's not like Bitch-sensei's where her boobs are bigger than her head!" you said loud enough that Bitch-sensei could hear.

"OI I HEARD THAT!" she yelled across the room. Your fight started to get even more and more nude, that everyone just started to sweat drop. Koro-sensei covered both of your mouths with a towel, and now you guys were just making muffling noises.

"MHMHMHM."

"MUMUMUMUMMHHM."

"Eto, we're heading back now..." Nagisa said tapping you guys on the shoulder. You and Karma both looked at him with pissed faces and started yelling at him.

"OI NAGISA-CHAN STOP LOOKING LIKE A GIRL!"

"YEAH YEAH STOP NAGISA-CHAN!"

Nagisa looked at you guys scared and tried calming you guys down. Koro-sensei just picked you guys up and took you guys back to class e. "Why'd you take us here! I wanna go home!" you complained. Karma just looked at you complaining in chibi form. "Yeah sensei take us home!" he started.

"Sensei!"

"Sensei."

"Sensei!"

"Sensei."

Koro-sensei grew pissed at you 2 and sent you outside by the tree you usually hang out by. "DONT INTERRUPT THE CLASS!" he said slamming the door.

"Hai~" you and Karma said in unison.

"What now?" you asked Karma.

"I guess we should head home and pack our things for tomorrow's trip."

"Okay."