Uncontrollable

Karma's POV

"You know you liked me before that inu." Okuda snared. I lowered my head and my expression darkened. I gripped my fists tightly and took in some fresh air. I lifted my head and made eye contact.

"So what?"

"What? There's a lot to complain about her. She's ugly, useless, stupid, a monstrous girl!"

"Are we trying to call each other mean things about each other now? Besides what's your problem? Judging people you don't really know about."

"Tch. The point is you liked me first! I knew you first! I claimed you first!"

"I already let you go Okuda. By the time you started really liking me, I gave up on you. You deserve someone better than me."

"Aw Karma-"

"Is what you think I'd say! Of course I'd give up on you! If we're talking about who's to good for who it's obviously me who's out of your league! I don't even know what I found attractive about you in the first place."

"You freakin bitch..."

"Hehehe~ Well I guess I'm done here. Bye~"

I chuckled to myself as I walked out of the scene. Okuda gripped her fists tightly, slowly taking out a knife. She charged towards me but when I noticed, it was to late.

Your POV~

I panted heavily as I struggled getting up from the ground. My limp body barely balanced as I dropped the knife from my hand.

"HAHAHA! What's wrong (y/n)- chan?!~ Why don't you use that power of yours! Can't you see you're in a critical situation right now?" Takoaka laughed manically. 

"...I...won't do...that." I said in between breathes. 

Takaoka stopped laughing and slowly looked at me. He put on a fake sad expression."Well, looks like I have no choice but to make you."

"How are you gonna-" my eyes widened when I saw the scene in front of me.

"K-k-karma-kun?" I said surprised.

The scene in front of me is something I wasn't able to believe. Karma was stabbed in the stomach, and he coughed out blood violently. The blood was being coughed out in chunks and splattered everywhere.

"KARMA!" I yelled. My knees felt weak and finally gave up. Tears streamed down my face and I couldn't help but stare at Karma, his face was sweaty and in pain.

"(y/n)?" He weakly said.

"Karma. Karma. Karma." I cried. i extended my arm out to him and the vision in my eyes became blurrier. I slowly stood up and looked down on the floor. I picked up the knife as well and said in a murderous tone.

"Don't worry Karma-kun~ I'll kill these bastards for you!" 

"...(y/-), (y/n. Don't...do it." Karma muttered before passing out.

I didn't hear his last words. And before you knew it. I lost control. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you see any grammar or spelling mistakes try your best to find out what the word is because I'm to lazy to check lol. 

Unexpected Love Karma x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें