Shes a what?!

"Eh~so her name is (y/n). She seems like a good person to tease." Karma said in his head smirking.

"(Y/n)- chan, please sit next to Karma-kun. The one with the red hair."

"Hai~"

As you sat down, the red head just stared at you.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" You snapped at him.

"Nothing really~ just interested in you." He said in a sing along tone.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" You smirked.

"No. Just wondering how I should prank you." He smiled.

"Wrong. I'll be the one pranking you." You smiled evily.

After a few days coming there no one found out your power yet until someone asked you about your assassination attempt. A blue haired girl came up to you.

"Hey (y/n)! Can I ask you something about your assassination attempt?"

"Uh. Who are you?"

Nagisa sweat dropped."I'm Nagisa!"

"Oh. Nice to meet you Nagisa-chan!"

"Chan?"

"What's wrong?" You asked confused.

"I'm a guy." He smiled awkwardly.

"Oh well~ I'm going to call you Nagisa-chan all the time so get used to it~" you teased.

"Anyways about you assassination attempt. How did you manage to hit him without him knowing? And how'd you u get in the high corner?" He asked serious yet confused.

"The truth is. I'm not really human." You said.

You didn't know everyone was spying on you and Nagisa. After you said that the while class jumped out of there spots.

"EEEEH?! YOURE NOT HUMAN?" They all said in unison (besides karma)

Karma stood there amused. "She always finds a way to amuse me." He muttered.

"Then what are you?" Nagisa asked.

"I'm part dog." You smiled.

"What do you mean?" Sugino asked.

"Here look."

A pair of dog ears and a tail came from you body and your nails grew longer and sharper. Your eyes turned into a deep shade of red. Your you grew long fangs, and got whiskers.

"THATS MORE THAN JUST A DOG!"

"Huh? What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"Dogs don't look that violent! To be more accurate your more like a wolf!" One person said.

"But doesn't she look more kawaii and cool?" Rio said.

"That is true."

While they were talking about your power. Karma found a way to tease you. "If she's like a dog, then all I have to do is treat her like one~"
-----------------------------------------------------------------

If your wondering when Karma and reader-chan are going to have some moments its going to be the next chapter so don't worry ^.^