Sad and sorrow

This chapter is short :P

Time skip to your house~
Karma walked you to your house and you guys exchanged good byes. You dropped your things on the floor and cleaned up your house, knowing your parents would come home anytime soon. You were cleaning up the living room when you received a call from an unknown caller. "Should I answer it?" You thought. In the end, you decided to answer it.

"Who's this?"

"I'm sorry to bother you, but this is your parents friend. I have some news for you."

"What is it?" You waited for anticipation as she gave a sigh on the other end.

"I'm sorry, but your parents got into an accident on the way back from there honeymoon. Their...dead." She said with sorrow. You couldn't believe what you were hearing, its like your whole world just broke down.

"I-im sorry can repeat that again?"

"Your parents got in an accident." She said this time without hesitation.

You dropped your phone and your legs gave up on you. You cried until tears couldn't come out anymore.

"Now I really am alone." You muttered. You finally got up from the floor and went into the bathroom. You looked at yourself and it was like you were dead. Your eyes had no light in them. It was clouded with darkness and you thought,"No one can do anything about it." You went into your room looking at the ceiling above you, reaching out for it. "Karma, save me." And with that you fell asleep.