chapter 1

Laurence pov.

I was sitting alone watching anime, Travis and Dante were out at olive garden with the girls, and garroth was out of town visiting his mom. I hear a knock at the door I answer it.

its zane "hello one eye what do you want" I ask.

"hello little Laurence, I was wondering I locked my keys in my house and I have nowhere to stay do you think I could stay on the couch for tonight," zane asks.

its pouring rain out I let him in ."you can have my bed I'll stay on the couch" I say.

"I don't have a change of clothes," zane says.

"you can borrow one of my shirts," I say blushing slightly.

I show him to my room. I go downstairs to get new sheets for him I walk in the room, zane is shirtless "oh im sorry" I say nervously.

he looks at me he starts blushing I leave the room and go downstairs.he comes down after a few minutes "do you want to watch something" I ask,

"sure, little Laurence what are we going to watch" he asks smiling.

I grab the remote and hand it to him.

"here you find something im going to make popcorn," I say. I get a microwave popcorn bag thing and put it in. once the popcorn is done I go sit on the couch.

zane is watching my little horses.

"um I'll change the channel," zane says.

"no leave it on we watch this show all the time," I say.

we watch the show for another hour until Travis and dante come home.

"hey, why is zane here," Travis asks.

"he was locked out of his house he's staying in my room, " I say.

"wait with you," dante says laughing.

"no ugh im sleeping on the couch," I say.

"wait you're watching my little horses move over, " dante says.

we all watch it until about. 11 pm Travis goes to his room and dante goes out with Nicole.

"im going to bed now," zane says getting up.

"okay see you one eye," I say . "goodnight little Laurence," he says.

how did you like the first chapter?

please share and look forward to the next chapter. bai

-reesypie