Traitor- Part 2

[Character: Lunggar]
"A-Are you the traitor Tio?" Tio held his sleeve tightly, with pose and expression of losing. Then, he changed, with a smile.

"As expected of Lunggar, you totally got it right. You're right, the traitor from the Future Foundation is me." His words pierced me, it was very painful to hear this, yet through all that pain... Why did it all made sense?!

"O-Oi, are you serious here Tio?" Asked Dion.

"No way! I don't believe this!" Kent couldn't take it.

"That's impossible!" Radka too.

"There's is no way Tio is the traitor! " As well as Malika.

"No! I refuse to accept this! This is just outrageous!" We were all gathered up in a circle, but after Rhatu's words, we backed off a bit. "If Tio is the traitor, then there must be proof! There has to be proof! We can't just say that Tio is the traitor!"
I don't want to hurt Rhatu, but I have to, or else we're not going anywhere.

BULLETS:
- The "FINAL" file
- The photograph of the school
- The headphones
READY TO SHOOT:
The headphones

I took the headphones from the ground and showed them. "This is proof."

"Those are headphones, blue headphones." Said Malika.

"Yes, but not just anyone's headphones, there was only one person at the ship who used headphones."

"N-No.." Malika was scared.

"It was Tio. He was the only on to wear headphones at the ship, these are yours, right Tio?" Tio had a blank face. "I can't believe I realised it now, but Tio wasn't wearing his headphones at all ever since we got here."

"Alright, you're right, those are mine, I broke them when I was erasing the files and destroying this lab." Said Tio. This should be enough proof, but someone disagrees, Rhatu.

"That doesn't count as much!" Rhatu has always been a great friend, she's always looking out, even now. "Tio is being controlled by Monokuma, he is being controlled, that's why we should help him. He is not the traitor!"

"He just proved he's the traitor Rhatu." I said with fierce tone.

"Lunggar! Do you really want Tio to be the traitor?!" She screamed at me.

"If not we won't will be able to save ourselves!" I need to ensure Rhatu gives in, let me try using this. I took the photograph. "This is our graduation photograph, I found it on the floor."

"Wait, why is it here?" Asked Dion.

"The traitor dropped it here by accident, but I don't remember anyone bringing this photo but Ti-"

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" Rhatu slashed my words.

"Enough... This is too much, so please."

"Rhatu..."

"If nobody will do anything, I will..."

Rhatu seemed like she was ready to fight me with her words.

"Just because you only know Tio might have brough that photo here doesn't mean anything, I might have brought one too, so I should be guilty too!!!"

"I checked your bag with you before we left Rhatu! I saw no photo of the graduation ceremony."

"Just because it's not in my bag, doesn't mean I wasn't putting it in my pocket. Also, there is no definite proof that puts Tio guilty that is really definite!!!!!!!"

Ending Bullet: Set
Smartphone
SHOOT!

"YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG!!!!!"

Rhatu was already losing hope, but I realised she was just spamming random reasons so she can stop me. But, I have the most definite proof, that will end this, which is in my hands.

"Is that a smartphone?" Asked Radka.

"Not just a normal smartphone, but this device was used to send messages to the Future Foundation about our activities." I explained, I also showed them a few messages.

"No way..." Rhatu didn't believe it.

"Still, there wouldn't be a way to tell who wrote these messages, since all of us did the same activities. Until I found one message that made me sure who is the traitor. It was about The Dream Maze." I said it and I read the message.

"I warned everyone about the gargoyles, but in the end we fell to holes." I said the message that proved who is the traitor. "Yes, there were gargoyles, but the only one who warned my team about them was Tio, so this smartphone belongs to Tio." Everyone gasped. "And yet through all the messages Tio sent, the Future Foundation sent only one reply." I read the message.

"It's either they live or you, you can choose either they live or you live." Everyone was shocked of this message. "So, it's either Tio dies or us die."

"It's fine, you guys can just leave, it's alright. " Tio was fine with it, but some of us weren't.

"There is no way, we'll let you die here all on your own! That's beyond cruel! I can't....." Rhatu and Malika were sobbing. I have to help them realise.

"YOU GUYS HAVE TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!" I caught everyone's attention. "We're not leaving because we are cruel or evil. We are leaving because we belive in Tio! Even now, Tio wants to sacrifice himself for us! I also don't want this, but if Tio wants us to believe in him, then we should believe in him!!!!!" Everyone looked down.

"Hey guys, it's fine, you can believe in me, you guys are not doubting me like the rest, but you're believing in me. So please, save yourselves."

"We sacrifice you for our own safety? That's too...." Rhatu couldn't bear it.

"I'm sorry, but you guys need to save yourselves and I'm alright about this."Everyone nodded with guilt and sadness. "Thank you." I fell to the ground on my knees with my upper body facing the ground, smacking the floor with tears.