Investigation

[Character : Aila ]

I don't remember anything that happened, I was told to investigate a crime scene, oh dear, how long will this end?

After we saw Gabby, we were told to investigate another crime scene like before by none other than Monokuma. We had no choice, so we start another saddening investigation.

INVESTIGATION START

Where to start? The studio where Gabby was hung, I went there to investigate, the only thing that caught my attention was the rope, there were burns or like someone forced the rope on something. This proves that Gabby was killed.

"So, the video I saw..." I said. I was confused, the video showed Gabby going to kill herself, but on the rope, there were like cuts on the rope. So, what does this mean?

Next thing that caught my attention was the pieces of some sort of technology on the ground. It was the device that Gabby gave me. The culprit destroyed it, it's unfixable.

My feet took me to my next destination, the airport. There were buckets of yellow paint there and a tall ladder. These must've been used to write that writing, then there were traces of blood on the ground leading to the airplane, so does that mean Gabby was injured or something?

Then, I went to the motel, where Radka and Kent were there. I asked if they found anything useful.

"Well, last night, Gabby was in need of a file, so I suggested going to the airport where there were lots of files. After I told her that, she left, but there were other footsteps along with her. I thought it was someone to accompany her so I just left her likw that, I think that was the culprit." Said Radka.

"Airport? Only airport?" I asked Radka.

"Yes, onky the way to the airport, the way to the airport only has one way and it leads to the airport only." He said.

This is getting stranger and stranger, the video showed Gabby at the studio, but Radka said she only went to the airport, what is going on? I said my goodebyes to them and went on.

I went to the hospital where Rhatu was with Lunggar, I approached them.

"Any luck on clues?" I asked them.

"I don't know if this is a ckue but look." Said Kunggar holding out some sort of dummy. It had a hospital gown and hospital slippers.
"That is one weird dummy." I said.

"We found it in one of the rooms of the hospital." Said Rhatu.

Why would there be dummy at the hospital? This is crazy. Strangely, the dummy's hands were shaped human hands. Why is there a dummy here? This could be a clue.

"Here's another thing." Said Rhatu.

She pulled out a wig, the wig was a long black straight haired wig, wig and dummy, what are these for?

"Aila, can you check Gabby's room? Maybe you can find some clues there." Said Rhatu.

I nodded to her order and walked to Gabby's room, the room door was open, so I just went in. Everything seemed fine, but there are countless number of papers on her table, I took on look and found what I think is anonymous writing. This was Gabby's writing for sure, she wrote "Arriva was lying, his mom didn't have an operation, I know it. Besides, if she did, why did he go to the trip?" This makes sense, but she must've been very cautious. I also found her flower vase was missing, what in the world is going on?

I went back to the airport, to examine Gabby's body, no sign of stabs or anything, but a wound on her head. That's not all, there burns on her neck, like the one on the rope, did she really commit suicide? No, if she commit suicided there wouldn't be any markings on her neck.

There were no other places to look at anymore, so I have to ask the others about what they know.

First, I went to Anya, who was at the studio, studying the rope.

"There are no signs that this is not a suicide. She suicided alright." Said Anya.

I guess Gabby really did suicided, Anya is pretty good at nursing, so I guess she is right.

The next person I went was Tio, who was examining the hospital. I approched him.

"Got anything that will help our trial Tio?" I asked.

"Well, I'm currently in one major stalemate, I'm pretty confused about something." He said.

"Confused? About what?" I asked him again.

"Well, the corpse disappearance, how did she ended up in the plane by 10 minutes? My head is starting to spin to this situation." He said.

That does explain alot and a mystery in this mysterious mystery, how are we going to put back this puzzle?

" Hmmm, thanks Tio, this mystery inside the mystery we are currently dealing now may lead us to something. If you find anything else, please tell me." I said to him. He nodded and I continued my search.

The theater looked like a good place to see, so I went there, what I found new is that Monokuma made his own lame movie.

"Pupu, how about it Aila? I'll give you extra time for the investigation, the Monokuma Castle is what I named this movie!" It said.

I don't know what I'm doing, but this could be useful for the investigation, it said it was aired at 00:00 A.M., does this bear not sleep?

The theater room was like any other theater room, red, I took my seat after taking my ticket and yeah, enjoy the show.

" The Monokuma Castle was ruled by King Monokuma, the villagers were jealous by his charm, wealth and power, so the villagers plotted to kill him, but in the end, he led them to a trap and then hung them up, but when one of the villagers that were alive went to bury his people, they were all dummies! The villages were killed a long time ago. So the great Monokuma killed him and ruled all of earth.

Fin."

Oooookkkkaaay.....

"How was it? Amazing?" Asked Monokuma.

"Normal." I said.

"As promised more time!" He said, but I cut his sentence.

"Lets just start the trial already, I have all the evidence I need, just start it." I said. With a nod, he announced about the trial starting. I think I know the culprit's trick.