Dream Maze

[Character: Lunggar]

Everyday, I feel like I fail to be a friend, more of our friends are dead and we couldn't do anything about it.

Before I know it, it was already morning, how long was I asleep? I better take a shower. The shower was relaxing after I took off my clothes, I realised that I used the shower even though that it was a bathtub, very ironic, or that's the word I'm supposed to use.

After a while, I dried myself and wore the clothes Monokuma left. I took a step out of the past and went to the present, knocking on Rhatu's door, calling out her name as the door opens.

"Ready for breakfast?" I asked, she was wearing a pink long sleeved top and black pants.

"Yeah, let's go." She said it with an unusual tone, I guess what happened yesterday was quite a shock to her.

At the breakfast room, everyone was acting normally, like nothing happened, it's fine for people to move on like this. We sat together on a table and ate the breakfast that was always served with eggs and toast along with fresh fruit juice and milk, I don't know how Monokuma does it this fast.

"So, are you alright?" I asked her.

"I'm just shocked from yesterday, that's all." She answered me like anyone would answer when a question like this pops up, it really pains me to see Rhatu like this, she's my best friend, I can't just leave her like this. So, I said a memory.

"You remember when we were at the classroom during Christmas Celebration and then a moth came in and scared Naufal? That was hilarious, I bet Tio was scared too, even though his face was trying to act brave, and Kent was trying to spray the moth with water while Ezra was trying to catch it." Naufal was a friend of ours at school, he was in a different class.

"Yeah, I got scared too, but you know, through all that fear, I had fun." She was smiling and laughing gently, it relieves me to see her smile.

The moment of happiness was not for long, moment breaker comes out of the table.

"Everybody, I have an event for you all! I will put you in 2 groups of five, and make you go through a maze called The Dream Maze, you'll have to survive that maze! If someone kills, I will punish them! Good day! Meet up at the red door, there will be another door with the colour of blue!" Then he jumped out of this situation.

"Guys, look at that!" Pointed Tio at the wall, there was a pink glittered paper stuck on the wall.

It said which group where everyone was.

Group 1:- Group 2:-
-Lunggar -Rhatu
-Radka -Widya
-Tio -Kent
-Malika -Hanief
-Aila -Dion

I guess me and Rhatu are in different groups, but we'll have to accept it.

Arriving at the green door, we opened it to reveal two paths, one left said group 1 and right group 2.

So, my group went to the left and Rhatu's group went to the right.

Through the left, we found ourselves, on an area of bricks, it looked like some kind of castle wall.

"This place is amazing." Said Aila.

"Don't get your hopes up, look." Said Radka pointing at a sign saying 1.

We walked passed by it and found so many, winged liked horned panthers that is sitting on a trophy place.

"Guys, we have to get out of here." Said Tio suddenly.

"Why?" Asked Malika.

"Just run!" Tio was already dragging us forward to more statues so we did what he said.

"Why are we running?" I asked.

"Look behind you!" I looked behind me as Tio said and saw the statues flying trying to chase us, "Those are gargoyles, they change from stone to alive, we have to run faster."

We kept running until suddenly Tio fell on a hole that came from a crack.

"Tio!" Shouted Malika. Then, Aila played the part as well, along with Radka, then Malika, while the gargoyles still chasing us, or me, but there's nothing I can do, I fell as well on a sudden hole.