Rhatu vs Red Name

Two days ago was Ezra's birthday, I didn't write because I was on a meeting with Obama, jk jk XD

So lets kick things up with Rhatu and Lunggar!

[Character: Rhatu] Maybe I gave to much attention to her ._.

We were on our way to the Red Castle, if we can actually find a way to get to it, because in front of us now is a deep river that could take my life away.

"Back to square one." Said Lunggar.

"We have to find a way!"

"Well, got any ideas?"

I looked at our surroundings to see if there are any other usable entrances, this castle is huge so there must be another entrance.

The only entrance I found were stairs on the edge of this castle, pointing it to Lunggar. The stairs felt endless, there were just so many stairs that it leads to the tippy top.

At the top, I see the view of the forest, more red bricks and the entrance of the back.

We opened it and showed stained glass on every window, red floor, red walls and of course, red roses.

Then, we hear two different steps coming towards our direction, I can't believe they were two twelve year olds, again. One was wearing a red dress and the other was pink.

"Intruders! Pink we must kill them." Pink? That's her name? The red one called the pink one Pink? This maze just keeps on getting better and better.

"You're right Red, we must kill them!" That girl named just called her Red! It just gets weirder.

They charged at me and Lunggar, holding out a fan with blades on it like Goth. We went on battle positions and clashed. I battled Red while Lunggar goes to play with Pink.

I dodged most of her attacks from the fan, then punched her in the face, she looked angry but yet she smiled, there's only one word in the dictionary to describe her, crazy.

"You dare punch a lady?"

"Guess what? I'm a lady too." That didn't really make sense since I'm just a schoolgirl but whatever.

"Then this lady will need a lesson, a study, on how to die." She threw her bladed fan at my shoulder and it brought alot of pain, I took it off after a few screams and used it as my weapon since I left my staff back at the place where I fought Goth.

We clashed fan to fan, this is actually pretty fun and easy to use a fan, I slashed her two times already. She didn't give up, kicking me at the stomach until I fell. She tried to stab me in the eye, but I rolled away and kicked her face as revenge.

"Don't think it'll be that easy you nasty girl!"

"At least I'm not as nasty as a girl who is trying to kill an innocent, that is more nasty." Countered.

"Darn you!" She threw her other fan at me, but I had enough of all this fighting. Like a boss, I took the fan easily from air, now two fans are ready to slice away this "lady".

"You dug your second grave Red." I charged at her and slashed her head off with two fans and her red head rolled down to the floor as the headless bodyfalls to the floor, dirtying it with blood. I'm so good at this.

I regained my strength little by little and step by step started going to Lunggar whose whereabouts were unknown, I don't even know where I was, the battle took me to a new location.