Trial Part 2

[Character : Rhatu]

"Arriva, you're the killer aren't you?" I said, all eyes are now on Arriva.

"Huh? What are you talking about? What proof do you have that says I am the killer?" He asked hesitantly, I can see in his eyes that he is hiding something.

"You're jacket, wet, not only that, it's messy, means you fought with Ezra." I said. His face looks like a cornered rat.

"Stupid! I just spilled a drink and messed up my jacket, that's all!" He said. I can tell there's more to that, but it seems like I need more proof to make him spill the truth.

DEBATE BATTLE START

" I haven't killed anybody!" Said Arriva.

"He sure is panicking." Said Tio.

"Well what kind of proof do you have that proves me wrong instead of my jacket?" Asked Arriva.

"You're jacket is messed up, that's enough proof that you did it. You attacked Ezra with the hammer and knocked him out not knowing that you killed him!" I said.

"That doesn't explain anything! Me hitting Ezra on the forehead doesn't explain the slightest bit!"  Said Arriva, he dug his own grave.

"You've got that wrong!!!" I shot at him like a bullet.

BREAK

" Arriva, you dug your own grave." I said.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Yes, I did say Ezra was hit with a hammer." I said.

"Yeah, so?" Asked Arriva.

"I never said where he was hit by the way!" I shot him again. Gasps fill the room. "So, how come you know about where he was hit like you've seen the body even though only,  me, Tio and Aila have seen it?!" I asked.

"Arriva, you did it? You killed Ezra?" Asked Hanief.

"Aahh... aaahhh.... ahhhh..." Arriva was speaking like he's cornered.

"If you won't prove yourself guilty, I will!" I said.

CLIMAX INTERFERANCE SEGMENT START

" First, Ezra was in need of going to the bathroom at 8:40, after he used the toilet, he went to wash his hands without drying them, but he didn't realise he was going to be killed. Then, the culprit went to Ezra through the storage door near the bathroom, along with two weapons, a knife and a hammer. When they met up with Ezra, he tried to hit Ezra with the hammer, but Ezra defended himself with his wet hands, he left the culprit's jacket in a wet and messy state. Still, the culprit didn't give up, they smashed Ezra on the forehead causing him to die, but the culprit did not reali this. He dragged him to the laundry room, still not realising that Ezra is dead, he ensured that he was fully dead by stabbing him with a knife. After this incident, he left Ezra at the laundry room,  putting an innocent mask, but that mask is not permanent. The one who did all this was hiding from us.
Isn't that right Arriva Tama? This was your plan all along? The plan that killed Ezra?" I explained.

BREAK

" That is the plan how Arriva killed Ezra." I said.

"Now then with you the debate, I guess it's time to vote who is the culprit, the majority of the vote will be said as the killer, will it be right or pupupu desparingly wrong?" Said Monokuma.

"Wait." Said Arriva with his face down.

"What? Is something wrong?" Asked Monokuma.

Then Arriva's face goes up and his face was angry. "Of course something is wrong! I can't accept this!!! Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid!!!!!" He repeated he words in a fast speed with a disgusted, disappointed, hesitating and angry face.

"Arriva, it's over, the evidence is all piled up, your wet and messy jacket." I said.

"THAT DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHNG STUPID! I JUST SPILLED A DRINK FROM THE STORAGE AND GOT MY JACKET WET AND MESSED UP THAT'S ALL! STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!" He said it again.

I have to end this or else nobody lives, I have to end this right here right now!

PANIC ATTACK TALK START

" STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Arriva.

While he is calling me stupid, I re-explained the evidence.

"The culprit killed Ezra from the storage room, you were there to get forks, but that was not all, you were there to kill Ezra! Taking a hammer and a knife, you had it all, you didn't wet your body from a drink, Ezra's wet hands wet your body, which could only mean you are the killer." I said.

"STUPID!!! I WET MYSELF AT THE STORAGE WITH A DRINK  NOT BY EZRA'S HANDS!!!!!!!" He said.

Ending Bullet (Set) :
▶No drinks are at the storage.

" You've got that wrong!" I snipered him with the last clue I have.

"There are no drinks at the storage, you couldn't have wet yourself there. Arriva give it up, you lost." I said.

"Aaahh.... stu..pid...." Said Arriva with the face of a loser, looks like I got him.

"Arriva....." Said Lunggar.

"Pupupupu, are you all now going to vote who the killer is?" Asked Monokuma.

"Yes we are, we really are." I said.

"Then, each of you please press the button in front of you and cast your vote, so without further ado,  it's voting time!" Said Monokuma excitedly.

We all voted Arriva in the end, including Arriva himself.

Students:
-Lunggar
- Aila
- Radka
- Kent
-Arriva
- Gabby
- Hanief
- Tio
- Malika
- Dion
- Anya
- Widya
-Rhatu

Who the killer is:
X - Lunggar
X - Aila
X -Radka
▶ Arriva
X Kent
X Gabby
X Hanief
X Tio
X Malika
X Dion
X Anya
X Widya
X Rhatu

"Seems like you've got this one right! The one who killed Ezra Shavargo, the one who hid from you all, the one who used a mask, is Arriva Tama!" Said Monokuma.

Gasps enter the room once more, Arriva was down even more, with a face of despair, he knew this was really the end of his life, that's why this time he has to pay the consequences, he has to die.