The Red Queen

[Character: Lunggar]

Pink was easy to kill, finally I killed a girl, thanks for the push Goth, I can't let Rhatu always protect me, time to man up.

I kept walking on these empty halls, passing Pink's headless body, this victorian hallway is like that on movie I watched, even though that movie only existed in my head.

Back to reality, a red throne room, red carpet, red throne, red banners and red stained glass window. Red reality, does a person like that much of red? I mean like there is no single bit of pink, I think this is what Goth told us, The Red Queen. This must be her castle.

Like literally, why did she hire guards when they're a different colour of her and she literally prefers red? I feel like I'm asking a racist question wow ._.

I better find Rhatu fast, who knows what might else might be in here, I better find her quicker than quick.

Just before I landed my foot on the floor meaning a step, I heard a sound, the door of this room opened, I quickly hid behind the throne before anyone can see me.

There were two soldiers wearing a red armor and on the lead was a red haired girl with a red dress and a crown, I'm guessing this is the red queen.

How the heck did Monokuma put all this stuff in? This is just a small island, yet there are crazy gladiators charging at us, or to be more specific crazy people in a play playing pretend.

I followed them to the other room, brick stairs that leads to downstairs, I walked towards the depths of this castle and found myself in a dungeon, with darkness filling the area and it seems there are no signs of life at all here.

I continued to go this path between bars and chains, including darkness, my old friend. I don't if this is just my mind or not but I've been hearing screams and growls of somebody, it chills me to the core.

The dungeon is always in a straight path, at last I reached the end, but no sign of the Red Queen. My end is a gigantic cellar, I mean gigantic cellar, literally it's bigger than my house. I took a peek into the dungeon, there I couldn't believe my eyes, but there was the Red Queen, that was normal, but through the dark fog, her eyes were caught on mine. I'm caught.

"Hehehehhehehehehehehe......" She just chuckled at me. She's worse than Anya. "You, are just the perfect food for Tiffany." Who the heck is Tiffany? Behind her there was stomping, then came a huge leg, revealing to be a giant ogre, with a bow on it's head, eating one of the soldiers that was with the Red Queen. I'm in big trouble, that means, RUN!!!!!

I ran away from the cellar, I heard the Red Queen telling the ogre to chase and eat me, she screamed, then I heard loud stomps, very loud stomps, I kept running away from the ogre who I think is Tiffany. Her stomps made the ground shake so I had a hard time gaining my pose, but I tried hard and ended up not falling at all.

I reached the door and got back to throne room, closing it back, to find Rhatu in front of me, we both fell because I crashed onto her.

"Lunggar! Get off me!" Rhatu pushed me off to the side feeling embarrassed (written on her face). She has every right. Oh very stupid me, I forgot.

"We have to get out of here Rhatu! There's some sort of monster here."

"Wha-" Before Rhatu can complete a word the door and it's wall got destroyed, I look behind from the noise and saw Tiffany, who crashed to the wall, but that wasn't the end of the problem.

I felt her jump on the ground, causing the floor to collapse, the next thing I know, is that I'm holding Rhatu, falling from the floor, hearing her screams, and a vision of somebody, I can't really make it up, but I'm seeing something, it was like some sort of wolf.

Hello my fellow readers, I'm sorry I haven't been updating, school was on my schedule, I will try my best to update more chapters.
Until next time :D
Celeslondon