Trial Part 2

[Character:Aila]

"Anya it was you wasn't it?" I shot at her.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"
"What I am talking about is that you killed Gabby."

"That's insane! I would never kill her!"

"Yeah! She's Gabby's best friend, how come she killed her?" Said Radka.

Everyone seems to be defending her, but I'm sure of it, she's the killer.

"I'm not satisfied either." Said Widya.

"See? Everyone disagrees here with you, give it up Aila." Said Anya.

"But the evidence doesn't." I shot at her. Seems like that bullet almost hit the mark. "Dion, what were you doing at the lobby?" I asked.

"I was sleeping, before that I was sorting documents." He answered.

"What about you, Anya?"

"Same as Dion I was sleeping, before that I was checking the medicine room." She answered.

"Alright, thank you."

"Still, that doesn't say anything that Anya was the culprit." Said Malika.

"Just stop it Aila, Anya is innocent, give it up already." Said Widya.

Actually, they're right that doesn't really prove Anya was guilty, darn! I know she's the culprit, but it's just that the evidence isn't strong enough, I shouldn't have said anything! I just wish someone or a miracle can help us in this trial, or else we'll die!

"May I say something?" Said a familiar voice. The voice was voiced by Tio.

"Something wrong Tio?" Asked Lunggar.

"Yes, something is very wrong that it rots the core of Edenia." He said.

"Um, so what is this wrong thing that rots the core of Edenia?" Asked Rhatu.

"Well, for starters, I would like to ask if Anya has good nurse skills." He asked.

"What? Yeah, I guess, I have been taught, why?" Said Anya.

"Well, if you are trained, that means you can tell between a wound and a fatal injury, or a suicide and a kill." He said.

"What are you trying to say Tio?" Asked Kent.

"Well, the rope that was on Gabby's neck, that's what I am trying to state." Said Tio.

"What's wrong with the rope? " Asked Dion.

"The rope you see had burns, if Gabby tried to struggle to be free from the rope, the burns would've been there, but as most of us said that she suicided, she wouldn't struggle to free herself at all." Explained Tio.

"So, what happened? " Asked Hanief.

"Simply, she was strangled with the rope. Like Aila said." Said Tio.

"Um earth to Tio, we already knew that before you were born." Said Widya, what exactly is Tio trying to say?

"Oh, sorry I guess I should lie that I didn't say anything." Said Tio.

"W-What are you talking about Tio?" Asked Anya.

"Come on, Aila you should know, what I just said, didn't ring a bell?" Said Tio.

"Yeah, I do, I do know what you're talking about Tio. But how-"

"I eavesdropped you, I was just walking around until I found a chat that pinned my interest."

"What exactly do you know Aila?" Asked Hanief.

"I know how to prove that Anya is just hiding it from us all!"

"W-what? What are you talking about?" Asked Anya with a pale face.

"You lied, to me, to all of us!" I said.

"Lied? What did she lie about?" Asked Malika.

"In truth Gabby died because of rope strangulation, but Anya lied!"
Anya's face was like about to die, with her hands on her hair. "You see, a trained nurse like her said that she died by suiciding! In truth, that she is supposed to know, she died of strangulation!" I said.

Gasps fill the room, I shot a bullet that pierced through a wall, but it seems like it's not over.

"Wait, that was a mistake, I got scared and made a mistake!" She said while not speaking properly.

"You're bullying Anya so hard Aila, don't you have any pity?" Said Hanief.

"I know, but if we don't do something, we'll all die, you included Hanief!" I said. Hanief's face went down for awhile, then got back up.

"Fine, do what you want, I won't stop you." He said.

I felt relieved, "Alright let's start the real show now." I said. But, a dark feeling pierced through my body as I heard the words from a woman's voice.

"Is that all that you have to say?" The voice was Anya's, whose eyes are dark.

"I'm not going to give up just like that until you say that you're wrong Aila, it's just the beginning of my game..." She said. Chills ran on everybody's body, mine included, seems like I'll have to beat her on a game that will decide our fate.