Board Game of Death

[Character: Aila]
"Why Anya? How could you kill your own best friend?" Cried Widya.

"Hihihihi." What in the world, what's wrong with Anya.

"The girl's lost it I knew it." Said Tio.

"Anya, please tell us why you killed Gabby." Asked Rhatu.

"Hihihihihihihihihihihihi." She kept on laughing, Anya is broken.

"Maybe, she went on drugs?" Said Dion.

"Dion! Don't say that!" Said Malika.

"Sorry! I was just trying to help."

"Hah? Drugs? Broke? Hehe, both of them are wrong." Said Anya so suddenly. Her words were so cold that it was enough to make my mouth open.

"Then, what exactly is the reason?" I asked, her words were  cold arrows that pierced my heart.

"What I did, was because I felt like it."

"You felt like killing!?" Cried Radka.

"Ahahaha, yes, I felt like killing a person, so I killed a person who would give me the strongest feeling....... my best friend!" She said it while smiling so happily, but it was all a mask ready to be opened at a non mask masquerade where everyone was at place astonished.

"That's absurd! How could you just feel like killing then just go crazy and kill your friend!? Your best friend!?" Shouted Lunggar.

"Hihihihihihihihihi......."

"This girl....." Lunggar was so confused at Anya.

"What exactly is this feeling that you were talking about?" I asked.

"Why, it so nice of you to ask Aila! It is the feeling of domination." Eh? Domination? Like she wants to rule over somebody? "The feeling of domination is truly wonderful, it just keeps me going like a generator!"

"Was Anya always like this? I don't remember anything about her like this." Said Kent.

"Hah? You don't remember?" Anya was like she knew it all with dead fish eyes, "Hehehe, well I do, I remember it all."

"What exactly do you remember?" I asked.

"I remember who we actually are and why we're actually here." Eh?

"W-What are you talking about?" Asked Hanief.

"I know who actually brought us here and I know who we really are, each one of us." I don't like where this is going, "We went here not because of summer camp, but because of the organisation Future Foundation." What is she talking about? "You guys don't remember because your memories were erased!"

"What? That's impossible." Said Malika.

"You can take your sweet time to remember, the little traitor among you is still there!"

"Does that mean you know who the traitor is Anya?" Asked Radka.

"Yes! The traitor is......... why don't you take more of your time to know?"

"Wait, I still have more questions." I said.

"Too bad! Monokuma! End this!"

"Alright! I have prepared the perfect execution for Anya!" Said Monokuma.

"This is just too much!" Said Malika.

"Hehehe, this is an until we meet again everybody!" In death I know, but strangely her words caught my full interest, "In the same life!" What does she mean? I couldn't ask that because she was already pulled away, then the screen showed Anya on a board game, most of the tiles are death tiles, five tiles are safe. She has a big dice on her hands and rolls it, it showed a number that lead her to a safe tile, but suddenly, before she stepped on the tile, it changed to a half body slit tile, she ended up stepping on it, causing two axes to slit her body into half, her upper body fell off, in this board game of death.

"Anya......" Rhatu was crying.

In the end, we left the trial room, back to our cabins.

I couldn't believe I was able to sleep, my dream is myself, sitting on a chair, in front of me is Ezra.

"Aila, listen to me, but you have to keep this a secret until the killer is revealed in the up coming trial."

"Alright, what is it?" To be honest I was quite scared and worried on what he would say, but he's Ezra, I know everything will be fine.

"Alright, I need you to do me a favor."