Lunggar And Rhatu vs Goth

[Character: Rhatu]

I place Lunggar on my lap, he was breathing despite the fact that he just fell from a really high waterfall.

I begged him to wake up, in the end he let out a moan and coughed water.

"I'm glad you're awake!" I said.

"Rhatu? Where am I?"

"What you should be asking is how did you get here, you literally fell from a waterfall."

"What? That's weird."

"So, do you know remember anything that happened to you?"

"I remember falling to a hole being chased by gargoyles."

"Gargoyles?"

"It's a long story, lets move on now."
Lunggar and I walked these dark passages until we saw daylight and an exit.

We exited the exit to find out that we are high up and from the view we can see a castle painted in red.

"Why would there be a castle here?" Asked Lunggar.

"I don't know, but it's looks suspicious."

We haven't realised until now that there was a sword and some kind of staff beside us, like weapons.

I took the staff and Lunggar took the sword, we were like preparing for battle.

"On your guard!" Shouted a voice behind us. It revealed to be a girl with white hair, but she's  young and she's wearing a black dress and black lady hat, looks like a twelve year old girl wearing gothic style I guess.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Goth and I'm here to battle to death." She answered.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Asked Lunggar.

"Too bad, you're dead now." She held out a fan that had knives on it, like Kitana's fan from Mortal Kombat.

She then dashed towards us and tried to slice us, but of course, we dodged. She was attacking us nonstop that we had to keep on dodging and dodging.

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to fight?" Asked Goth. That's a good idea. With the staff still on my arms, I hit her with brute force and it bruised her on the face. At first, she looked down, but then she glared at us.

"You ruined my face!" You encouraged us to attack!

She then wounded my arm with a small slash that stinged. Then, Lunggar took the sword out of it's base and attacked Goth.

"So the boy finally defends the girl? Let's see how far you can get."

"Bring it on." Lunggar and Goth dashed towards each other and started fighting. I had to help Lunggar, so I sneaked away to do a sneak attack.

"You can't win this, I have more skills than you."

"We'll see about that." Lunggar tried to slashed her with brute force, but she dodged and wounded Lunggar with a lot of cuts. So, I, who was behind her, smashed her head with the staff and she fell down. She got up after five seconds and looked really angry this time.

"You twit!"

She started to slash a lot of times at me, but I dodged most of them, the rest of the slashes are cuts that remains to be seen.

"Ughhhh......" I was almost out of energy, Lunggar went in front of me with his sword, on an invitation of battle position.

It was a battle of sword and fan, Lunggar had some skills so he could take care of himself, all those fighting lessons became useful.

He was beating Goth, I could in Goth's face that she was suffering a lot. Then,  Lunggar took the opportunity and slashed Goth on the face, it hit her nose.

"Now tell me, who sent you, or I'll punch you."

"Hehehehehehehe, you can't punch me, that's not your style, men aren't allowed to punch women."

Lunggar's fist calmed down, I hate it when these types of moments happen.

"You're right, it's not my style." I stepped forward.

"It's mine." I punched her so hard in the face that I bet it left a mark.

"Now tell us!" I demanded.

"Hehehe, my mistress, The Red Queen."

"Who's that?"

"The ruler of that red castle."

"Wait, why does she want us dead?!"

Goth didn't answer this time, she took her fan and slit her throat, it was a horrible sight that I closed my eyes.

"What in the world is going on here?!" I was already freaking out.

"I don't know, but that castle may have answers to our questions." Said Lunggar.

I don't think this is the last time we will face a battle like this, I think it's just beginning. I don't where my friends are, but I'm glad I have Lunggar with me, still I am still confused why would a twelve year old girl kill herself? That's just pure insanity, this Red Queen must have a huge bond with Goth that she killed herself by cutting her own throat. This will be a deadly maze of surprises.