Séance

[Character: Aila]

As we walk on these empty woods, no sign of humans but trees, we were starting to feel desperate, were we ever going to find our friends?

That's when we found a small cottage, we walked towards it, the features of this cottage in the woods are wooden walls, obviously, two small windows and a roof, again obviously.

I knocked the door gently two times, but surprisingly the door was unlocked, we just went in like we were robbers. We walked in this dark cottage with our dark surroundings of a table and four chairs placed as a dining table, a bookshelf and a kitchen sink.

I have to admit someone has been here, or lives here. The kitchen sink is clean, the bookshelf is dustless as the table and chairs. We're not alone here.

Then, all of a sudden, the front door closed causing darkness until light shone in front of us. The figure that we just knew appeared and it turned out to be a robot with a fortune teller dress. Mechanical genies have never been an interest of mine.

"Welcome, chilren." #wereninthgraders...

"Hi?" Asked Malika.

"You are here to commune with the spirits, yes?"

"No." I said with a tone of jerkiness.

"Then, proceed to any of these doors to see your friends that have said farewell." What in the world is this Genie talking about? Still, I'm curious what these doors hold inside.

I saw doors that just "magically" appeared behind the genie, they had a, b, c and d, I got the chills.

Here you pick a choice from a b c or d, each one will reveal a dead friend

Choice: A

We went inside the door, it turned out to be a small room but through all this the one thing that caught my attention was Ezra who was in front of us sitting on a chair and table.

"Ezra?! You're alive?!" I asked, but Ezra didn't answer, he was just sitting there with a very pale face, then he opened his mouth, trying to say something, but he was muted for some reason, his face expression though is panicked.

Malika and I were scared like a cat that got hit by water, our dead friend is alive but muted, he was trying to say something but there is no voice.

Then, his eyes turned black and he opened his mouth wide open trying to scream but still muted, the next instant he fainted on the table. What we did? Well, we left the room.

Choice: B

Who was behind this door was Anya, sitting on a chair and table.

"Anya? You're alive?" After she showed a horrible side I wasn't really glad that she was alive.

Anya smirked, then giggled, next step to laughing, lastly an evil laugh, I fell because of all this craziness.

"Anya what's wrong?" Asked Malika.

Anya kept laughing, until her eyes turned black and grabbed a knife from under the table, raising it at us, she's crazy! We did the best thing, run away from the room.

Choice: C

Gabby was behind this door, she looked really pale, sitting on a chair and table, looking at us.

"Gabby? You're alive?" Gabby didn't respond to my sentence, she just sat there silently, looking at us.

I looked at her eyes directly, strangely, the look on her eyes started to become a dark glare.

Then, her eyes went black, her mood changed from blank to angry, with supernatural strength, destroyed her table.

I couldn't believe I was seeing this, this was too much, I had to leave.

Choice: D
Arriva was behind this door, he was running all around the place acting like a crazy lunatic, smacking his head on the wall.

"Arriva! Don't do that!" I said to him.

He just kept on banging his head on the wall, his head was already bleeding, then his eyes turned black and he charged at us. We quickly opened the door and ran off.

We panted from all that panic attacks of our "dead" friend, what is going on here? This is like some sort of weird séance.

"Aila, I don't think we're in the same place anymore." Malika was right, we weren't in the cottage anymore, we were in a castle.