Trial Part 1

[Character : Rhatu ]

The trial room is like a judge room, but it's like in the Harry Potter 4 movie. One thing, no seats, king's seat is given to Monokuma.

"There are 16 places, why?" Asked Radka.

"It means maximum 16 people can join, that's it." Said Monokuma.

"And the picture of Ezra with an x on it? What's that for?" Asked Kent.

"It would be lonely for Ezra to be left alone, so it'd be nice to put him as a memory." Said Monokuma.

"Without further ado, let's start the class trial! Please take your places and we will start!" Ordered Monokuma. We start to take our places, beside me is Lunggar and Hanief. Now we start the battle.

TRIAL START

"So, where do we start?" Asked Dion.

"We can talk about the murder weapon." Said Anya.

"The knife that's for sure." Said Tio.

"The hammer we found must've been the weapon to knock Ezra out." Said Aila.

"Um, guys, what time exactly was it when Ezra was murdered?" Asked Malika.

"No clock on the lounge, so don't know." Said Kent.

"Aaaaaah a bother." Said Arriva lazily.

"I have a watch and if I remember correctly it was around 8:45 P.M. " Said Tio.

"I walked out of the storage room until the new exit and it took me 2 minutes. So the murder happened around 8:40." I explained. "Who was not in the party during 8:40?" I asked

"If memory serves me correctly, Radka went outside to get some more water bottles from his cabin, he saved up quite a few, and he actually had them. Anya went to her cabin to get her hair clip for Gabby, and Arriva went to get some more forks fir the party. They all came back with what they needed to bring." Said Tio.

Odd and suspicous, every one of them came back with proof that they didn't kill Ezra, but that won't be enough proof for me.

"Then, let's think again, did the culprit found Ezra by surprise, or did they know that he was going to the bathroom? " Asked Widya.

"I guess, at the start they wanted to kill anybody, so when they heard that Ezra was going to the bathroom, they took a knife and hammer to kill him." I said.

"Wouldn't anyone notice the killer if they were dragging Ezra's body to the laundry room?" Asked Anya.

"Yes, it would, did anyone see anything suspicious in the corridor?" I asked.

"I remember seeing a skeleton mask in the corridor during the party, I didn't know what it was doing, I got scared and ran off." Said Gabby.

"You were in the corridor during 8:40?" I asked.

She nodded, was Gabby the culprit?
"That means you have no alibi during the party!" Said Anya.

"No, I didn't kill Ezra!" Said Gabby.

"Gabby I thought you were nice, it turns out your heart is a heart of a killer." Said Anya.

I have to stop her from blaming Gabby, with the evidence I have to try.

BATTLE DEBATE START

"Anya, aren't you a bit overreacting? Gabby couldn't have done that." I said.

"Huh? She has no alibi during the party, that proves she's the killer." Said Anya.

"Yes, but there are more who were not present during the party." I said.

"Wait, have you forgotten? Ezra had his hands wet, that means when Gabby was using the hammer, Ezra wetted Gabby's Hair with his own hands!" Said Anya.

"You've got that wrong!" I shot through her words.

BREAK

"Gabby's hair would've been wet, but also messy." I said.

"What do you mean?" Asked Anya.

"If Gabby is the killer, her hair would've been messy from fighting Ezra and wet at the same time. Gabby's hair was wet, but not messy, I remember correctly that it was straight. So stop blaming your friend!" I said to her like a spear. Anya's face looked down.

"Now then, back to business." Said Radka.

"We still don't even know who the culprit is." Said Gabby.

"Um, I have a question." Said Malika. "To knock Ezra out, the culprit used a hammer, but what if the hammer was enough to kill Ezra?" Asked Malika.

Wait, that actually makes sense, if the culprit hit Ezra on the head with a hammer, that should be enough. So, our culprit is someone who can't tell if this person is dead or not, to tell a person is dead or not, if the body is cold oe not.

"That actually makes sense, the hammer must've been enough to kill Ezra, if the culprit hit him with a strong blow. Well, doesn't really have to be strong since Ezra's body is small, the culprit at least needed to put in strength on the hammer by a bit." I said.

"Then what was the knife for?" Asked Arriva.

"The culprit couldn't tell if Ezra was dead or not, so to ensure that he was dead, used the knife." I said.

"That still doesn't explain who the culprit is." Said Lunggar.

"Actually, it explains that the culprit was in a hurry to avoid suspicion." Said Tio.

"I guess he didn't know the difference between life and death." Said Aila.
Then Monokuma stands up, "Now that you've gathered all your evidence, all together, who do you think is the culprit? The one that killed Ezra, the one who has black heart?" Said Monokuma.

I still don't know who the culprit, I observe all of my friends, from head to shoe, none of them looks like a killer and none of the evidence matches them. Wait, messy jacket, wet sleeves, this adds up to Ezra's murder.

The killer is:-
-Lunggar
-Aila
-Radka
-Kent
▶Arriva
-Gabby
-Hanief
-Tio
-Malika
-Dion
-Anya
-Widya

Yes, Arriva's jacket is both messy and wet, he is clumsy so he couldn't tell the difference between life and death. Still, I don't want to believe that Arriva did it, that's just too cruel, but I have to do it. It could have only been you.
▶Arriva