The unknown area

[Character: Malika]

Note from Celeslondon:
Hey guys! So, I'm going to be using Avatar Factory from Playstore or Appstore to make the characters, currently they only have girls, so let's hope for more! So here's the chapter!
Btw: All the characters here are real people, but the story isn't real. Just saying ;)

The place is incredibly going back to the medieval age, I mean this is a castle, now me and Aila are walking through these halls, looking around.
It's just decorations and carpets, statues too. This is endless, we're literally walking in circles. Not until we found for a dead end. All the doors were present, but this one took my interest.

We opened it and found a hallway in the way of a cave. With our curiosity, we went straight in. It's just a dark cave, but we kept on going.

"You think we'll find something here?" Asked Aila.

I didn't want to worry her, but I said the truth. "I don't know, but we can't give up."

"I hate this." Aila suddenly fell and sat on the floor of the cave. I turned back and got worried. "Why did we even come to a summer camp like this? Why did our friends have to die? I want to go back home, with my parents." She said while sobbing. I can imagine what she's been holding in, I mean I also want to go back home.

"I know how you feel, but if we give up now, we're not going to go home. I also want to go back, but we have to keep on going to go home." She wiped her sobbing after hearing my words, then we continued or walk inside this dark cave.

Through all that darkness, we saw daylight, or at least I thought it was daylight, it was a lava hole.

"What in the world?" I gasped, it's like we're inside a volcano.

So, we went to the path that wasn't inhabited by lava, a stone staircase leading down. We just kept on going down, sticking ourselves to the wall to ensure falling doesn't pull us down.

The staircase lead us to a room, but inside were papers, lots of papers, travel gear and some food. This place looked like a place where someone rested. I don't think this island is deserted anymore, but still why did we come to an island where it's deserted anyways? Why did this come to my head now? Through all the things that were here, there was a switch on the wall, which I instantly pressed.

Then all the walls slided and to the left of us, was Widya, Radka, Tio and Kent tied up above a pool of lava.

I gasped on what I saw, Aila too. So we both went to them trying to find a way to save them. That's when Hanief came like a dog with fierce eyes. He guarded them like he trapped them. Then, a familiar voice, came from beside us. It was Lunggar, Rhatu and Dion.

"Careful! Hanief is being controlled!" Shouted Lunggar. The girl wearing the royal outfit seemed like the villain here, because she is smiling. Definitely not liking her.

Still, how am I supposed to save my friends? If my own friend is stopping me. I knew it would be hard but I had to fight back. I took a rock from the ground and prepared my battle position. Hanief was prepared, Aila was scared, but she was going to help me too. So, Hanief charged at us and pushed Aila away while I was pinned down by him and he was trying to bite me off. I tried my best to stop him but his fangs were too strong for me.

Then, from behind, Lunggar and Dion came and hit Hanief from behind with their fists. He then backed up and from behind Aila back strangled him to immobilise Hanief. While Rhatu was fighting off Ms. Red Hair, I rushed to my friends.

I took a deep breath after seeing the lava and carefully pulled them all to solid ground, untied them and woke them up from their unconscious state. Before they were fully awake, my senses caught Rhatu in need of help. I rushed to her, where the red hair was holding a some sort of victorian knife.

She tried to stab us, but we're not just cute girls who depend on boys, we got skills. Dodging all of her attacks, I punched her face and she then flinched, landing her fall to the ground. Then, without our intention, a huge rock came from above and trapped the red hair. She was pinned down by the rock.

"You are a sick girl you know that?" Said Rhatu.

"Oh please, I am the Red Queen, a queen of royalty, Monokuma thinks so too." The Red Queen's words took my interest.

"You know Monokuma?"

"Of course I do! He's my boss, my leader, I would do anything for him, for the Iron Dragon!" The Iron Dragon part really shot me, I feel like I heard of that name somewhere before.

"What are you talking about? Who is the Iron Dragon?" Demanded Rhatu.

"You all can just rot in hell, I can't even stand thinking that I'm going to tell you." Oh kay, that is it. I took the knife and spoke.

"The only one going to hell, is you." I slashed her neck and her head rolled down.

"You did the right thing Malika." Said Rhatu. I threw the knife and we both went back to the real battlefield. Hanief was winning, Lunggar couldn't hold him off much longer. Dion and Aila were taking the three hostages away. Then, my eyes sparkled with tears, of sadness. Before Widya could escape, Hanief ran to her and pushed her to the lava. I fell to my knees.

"This has to end." I didn't realised it was Aila who said those words until I woke up from my sadness. I know Widya wouldn't want me to die here, so I had to keep moving on.

"I'm sorry Ezra, I couldn't do what you asked, goodbye everyone." I realised why Aila said that, Hanief's arm pierced through her stomach and it seemed she wouldn't survive, so she pulled the arm with her and they both fell to the lava.

I kept running away, with dark memories on my back. All seven of us were running while a giant was chasing us as well. It made everything in the castle shake, it's stomps made itself stomp the floor so hard that it fell. I saw the giant made a huge hole and it would become bigger each second. So, when we saw the exit, we ran as fast as we could to reach it. Everyone else was outside waiting for me, shouting my name, I finally jumped to the door.

I fell on a floor, but strangely, it wasn't grass, it felt like metal. Then, we all realised what happened.

"Where are we?" Asked Radka.

"It's looks like some sort of lab." Answered Kent.

I don't think this journey will get any calmer.

Dangan TunasOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara