Dion Vs Gear

[Character: Dion] As the title says.

Where I am is an unknown place filled with darkness, I don't even know if this place is unknown or not, I tried to move my hands but I can't, they feel like they've been tied with a rope. I can't even call for help, my mouth is covered.

My hearing though is still functioning, the sounds of life that I hear are an elevator and a few screams of cheer from a crowd.

The next thing I know, is that I realise I was blindfolded, but sometime took off all the barriers that were guarding my eyes, hands and mouth.

I regained my abilites and stood up, walking towards a light, my eyes were not prepared for this, but in the end I looked anyway.

I found myself on some sort of balcony, but no protectors. There was a crowd as well, a field and two gigantic robots on my side and the opposite side, along with another unprotected balcony. The crowd was cheering so loud that I might be deaf because of this, but they stopped once a red haired lady with a frilly red dress and crown raised her hand, her hair was really curly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today we are gathered on a match of Bot Battle!" She said, the crowd cheered again, so the robots are for the bottle. "We have a uncommoner here named Dion, he will be facing the Bot Battle champion, Gear!" The second balcony's door opened and revealed a man with afro black hair and a white jacket with yellow pants along with trendy sunglasses.

"Give it your best funk son!" He said.

Then, he moved his arm and the robot followed his move, it must a simulation, but this is bad, he's a champion so he knows his thing.

He runs towards me, the floor is like a treadmill, then punches my robot, for some reason I feel pain too, I realised the red object on my chest, it's linking me to the robot!

I stood up and showed him my video game skills, with a punch on the head! The crowd kept cheering no matter who was punching who, he stood up after he felt his pain and then started to combo me, which I started to block all of his attacks, it still hurts but I can endure, through all that endurance, I fisted on the chest and he fell down miserably, if that's the right word you use.

The lady looked dissapointed at the match, it seems she could be the worst queen ever, I don't think this will end well for Gear.

Gear looked like he had enough, pushing me down to the ground and puched my robot so hard it hurt so bad. I pushed him away and then stomped him with both feet, damn it feels good!

Lastly, I do one of my favourite move, my robot jumped behind his robot and I jumped on to his back, he was having a hard time controlling himself, I had enough strength to push him down and stomped his robot until it made a hole, boom! I won!

The crowd cheered louder and louder, I defeated a champion even though he wasn't that skillful, but it's like Monokuma's trials, the next thing I know, the red haired lady pressed a red button on her chair and Gear fell down from the balcony, because his floor opened, then he entered into a heatful situation, he entered into a pool of lava, I hate to make comedy at these kind of moments, but extra deep fried human anyone?

Then, my balcony door opened and the elevator lead me to downstairs, where I was kicked out without a reward, I am never entering that again, how did I even enter? The arena was a metal coliseum, how weird but very deadly.