An Ally?

[Character : Dion]
God, I don't even know where I am right now, trees everywhere, and dirt. A river, and dirt. I follow water, I don't where it will lead me, oh look, a castle! In a small island! Wow! So not cool.

Backdoor was open, front was a drop gate. Lead me to a medieval kitchen, just in time! I was just feeling hungry, I took some bread from the table and consumed it like an animal.

Then, there was soup, it was warm, odd, was someone here before? But a full mouth can't make my brain concentrate. That's when I realised the slimish figure, through the silver pot where the soup was put. I took a pan nearby and when the figure got close, I hit them on the head.

"Who are you?" I looked at him carefully, revealing to be Hanief, but when looked at me, there was something odd about him. "Hanief? Dude is everything alright?"

Hanief didn't even answer my question, his eyes turned fierce and wild, then he rushed to me, luckily I dodged, but my running is causing his chasing to chase me.

"Hanief! What's wrong with you it's me Dion!" I tried to tell him but he kept on chasing me. I went out of the kitchen to the stairs, going upstairs revealing some sort of area where darkness was everywhere.

Hanief's "howl" made me run more into the darkness. I managed to outrun him, but this place just gives me the chills, everywhere I look it's darkness everywhere. At my walking, I bumped my head onto some sort of door or wall. I pushed it and it revealed to be a door, inside was a place I wished I didn't come too, a place with light. Oh not only light, it's a torture room. I threw up on the side at what I saw, blood. The whole room was filled with blood.

I closed the door feeling sick. Then I opened the door beside it, revealing some sort of cave. I didn't want Hanief to find but I just entered it anyways, it took nowhere but rocks, yet I still kept going until I saw a wooden door.

There was banging from inside, I gulped and was very worried, but in the end my stupidity opened the door. Revealing Rhatu and Lunggar.

"Thanks Dion! We're lucky to have found you." Said Rhatu.

"What happened to you both?" I asked.

"Long story, but we have got to get out of here." Said Lunggar in a panic and hurry.

"Not quite yet." The voice behind us chilled me to the core. I turned around and found the red haired girl from the coliseum, a red victorian dress.

"The Red Queen." Said Lunggar. So this is The Red Queen? That's her name or what?

"Yes, and I've brought a friend to help me here." Behind her was Hanief with ferocious eyes like a tiger.

"Hanief?" Rhatu was concerned about Hanief.

"Your friend here has been drugged by me, think of it as a potion. Now he serves none but me and only one antidote lives." I was shocked from her words but the antidote gave me a little ray of hope.

"Where is the antidote?!" I demanded for my friend to come back to us.

"There is no antidote, it's a permanent drug, once used, you are poof! Turned to a servant! The only thing you can do is kill him!" I almost fell down to my knees, that was beyond cruel.

"No way am I doing that!" I said.

"Then you can sacrifice your other friends."

She then snapped her fingers and then the cave started to move. It wasn't a cave, it was a battlefield. Beside us was unimaginable. Radka, Kent, Tio and Widya are tied up above a pool of lava.