Blood on laundry

[Character: Rhatu]

After Monokuma left, I feel like throwing up, the pressure is too much, everyone including me is panicking. Catching my breath one to two, I think I'll lose it again if somebody does a boo.

I caught my breath, but the others didn't, is there a way to calm them down before somebody actually kills a person?

"GUYS! SHUT UP!" Shouted Lunggar, everybody start to face him.

"We won't make any good if we keep on panicking, we have to calm down, think things through, we can get out of here without killing anybody, so stay calm." Said Lunggar.

Everyone goes silent, their faces say that they have no choice, I'm just glad everyone is calming down. Still, we need to concentrate on how to get out of here.

We all leave the motel, I don't know where to go. My feet take me anywhere it wants, so I am here, at the cabins, the cabins have our names on it so it must show whose is which.

My cabin is between Lunggar and Tio's, I walk towards my cabin hoping to see a nice bed. The door opens by my hand, my sight see a comfortable bed with a purple blanket, white bed cover, one pillow, a wooden table, an office chair and one personal bathroom, with a bathtub, one toilet, one sink and a mirror. What looks racist, is that my bathroom is all white.

I have no idea why but drowsiness is starting to take the best of me, my feet now are walking towards the bed, I jump to it, then the next instant, sleep.

Darkness, the only thing I see, but I'm not scared, because darkness is not always a bad thing, I find it comfortable in the darkness sometimes.

"Rhatu, Rhatu." The darkness even calls me with Lunggar's voice. Wait, that actually is Lunggar's voice.

I want to wake up, so I blink my eyes three times to get out of this dream, I think of it as a flashlight. I open my eyes to see Lunggar right on my sight, he's on top of me.

"Lunggar? What time is it?" I said while yawning.

"7:30, you slept for hours, we went to the motel like 10:00 A.M. ." He said.

Okay, I am so embarrassed. "Oh my God, I can't believe it." I said, then a thought shoots through me, "Wait, how are you in my cabin?" I asked.

"Door was unlocked so I went in." He said. So impolite to barge in to a girl's room like that, but it's my fault for not locking the door.

"Anyways, what did you need?" I asked.

"We're having a party, so I came here to wake you up." He said.

"Oh, okay, I'm getting up." I said.

I get off my bed and exit my cabin to the outside with Lunggar. The sky is dark, but the stars are aiding our path to the party.

"It's in the motel." Said Lunggar.

So, our feet start walking towards the motel. We open the door, to see our friends having a great time at the party. Cake, streamers, balloons, luxurious food, I could get used to all this.

"By the way, while you were sleeping, we were preparing, so you'll help Anya and Gabby on cleaning up after the party." Said Lunggar.

I show a face to Lunggar that means "Okay, I got it," I didn't do anything, so it is fair that I help Anya and Gabby.

I go to see Aila and Ezra, who are drinking some cola. Taking one as well, I spend my time enjoying the party.

The food is simply delicous, Satay Padang, Fried Rice, Mayonase Shrimp and one huge Rainbow Cake, I feel like one of the VIP.

"Alright, I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be rigt back." Said Ezra.

"Ok, be careful. " Said Aila.

Aila has always been like a bigs sister to Ezra so she watches over him, it's nice to have somebody like that.

Then I go to Tio, who is reading a book. I ask what is he reading and he shows me the title, Pandemonium.

"It talks about a 16 year old boy who is going to his friend's house, but as he enters, candles are everywhere, he was in some sort of spiritual circle. Then his friend comes from behind and slits his neck for a sacrifice to the spirits." Explained Tio.

"Scary, I don't think I'll like that book." I said.

In the next 30 seconds, I see Aila walking towards us, she seems to have a worried face.

"Ezra hasn't come back yet, I'm starting to get worried." Said Aila.

Now that Aila said it, he has been gone for awhile, I start to suggest Aila and Tio to help me find him.

We start to go the bathroom, but he isn't there, this feeling of worry is starting to grow like a parasite.

"Oh no, where is he?" Asked Aila in fear and worry.

"Don't worry, we'll find him." Said Tio.

I know that Tio had some doubt when saying that, but it's to calm Aila down.

We search through the halls of brown wallpaper. Searching each room, but no Ezra.

"Let's split up, we'll find him easier like that." Said Tio.

We both agree to what he said and split our paths. Aila goes right, Tio goes left and I walk front, the laundry room.

Disgusting, laundry everywhere from everybody else's clothes, I'll never find a person here. No, I can't find a person here, but I can find a part of a person here, which is blood.

"What in the world?" I said to myself.

A few clothes are covered in blood, I feel fear coming to me, but a girl has to be brave sometimes.

I follow the trail of bloody clothes which leads to another door, that door leads to the ironing room, I can tell the blood is coming from there, because I see blood on the door too.

I walk carefully towards the door, I try to touch the doorknob, but a feeling is inside me that's saying I should not. What is this feeling?

"No, it can't be!" I said. I quickly touch the doorknob and open the door. Of course, it can be, because what I'm seeing now, is a dead body, Ezra's body with a knife on his stomach.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted, but now my vision is blank.